Uma Ben BG so doesn't suit her personality.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It's mixing up her Character she's more of a strict and ignorant person but her BG Music is rather hilarious 🤣 Like she's playing a Comedian or something from her very first entry under the umbrella I was laughing so hard it was more funny than serious 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.RudraParo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I actually don't like the BG score for her and Chanchan scenes either. They need to change these background scores. Make it more dramatic for the UB-CC scenes and UB needs more "evil" tunes seeing how she's an evil saas apparently. Playing comical BG scores in dramatic/intense scenes take away from the scene. Wish they change it. I really like the Chanchan one they play for Sanaya though. Maybe an instrumental version would be even better.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ang3LzHalo

I actually don't like the BG score for her and Chanchan scenes either. They need to change these background scores. Make it more dramatic for the UB-CC scenes and UB needs more "evil" tunes seeing how she's an evil saas apparently. Playing comical BG scores in dramatic/intense scenes take away from the scene. Wish they change it. I really like the Chanchan one they play for Sanaya though. Maybe an instrumental version would be even better.

Yeah the ChanChan BG music is really adorable.
-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I love uma bens BG for some reason
Esp the aur shuruaat mujhse kare bit
ReLly love it