Have some faith guys please

kareenakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone...

In so many forums, posts, comments etc I see people bashing Sanaya for choosing CC (im not saying its everyone please bear this in mind) saying show wont last, and that its typical saas bahu...basically bashing the show.. constructive criticicism is fine, but not bashing...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ₯Ί

I don't get it, how can some people make such a big judgement in what FOUR episodes? ask your self is that fair? Yes maybe it didnt make an extraoridnay first episode, but bear in mind that this is indian daily soaps and how many of these soaps make a great impression instantly? pretty much none..you need to let it set in, get everything comfortable in order to let the story progress...And to be honest, i was and am still a massive ipkknd fan (my name says it all) it took some epsiodes later for me to truly love ipkknd because first epsiode wasnt anything spectacular and again i watched only for sanaya..thats it...and guess what? i really didnt like barun at first, thought he was okay, good..only later i was a big fan..hence moral is FAITH...have faith..i always had and will continue to have faith in sanaya!! πŸ‘πŸΌβ€οΈ

Sanaya said her self that we got to give it some episodes because its gonna have to sink in..and for those of you saying she shouldnt have taken up CC, maybe your being unreasonable because after IPKKND u cant accept another show or what? also stop saying BS should have been casted as male lead-yeah it would have been SO AMAZING too see sarun chemistry BUT not possible (IM NOT BASHING HIM) because he made it clear he doesnt want to be in TV drams currently hence quit IPKKND! So we should be happy our sanaya is back and can can create magic with farhan!

and farhan, i agree initally i didnt like him but his one heck of a guy---soon after he grew on me, and you wanna know why? maybe because i gave the show a chance, i had some faith..

I hope true sanaya fans will give the show a CHANCE..remember just been FOUR episode..trust Sanaya: she wont just choose any old drama! she said her self numerously and so did other cast members that it is NOT A TYPICAL SAAS BAHU!!!!!

Please guysss...pleaseee give it a chance, and i know its not everyone thats being negative :) STAY POSTIVE TRUE SANAYA FANS!

take care, as alwyays leave ur comments..waiting to read πŸ˜ƒ
Tamanna!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly I'm sick of all these bashing post lately even Sanaya said you have to give the show a week to settle in I'm sure things will pick up starting next week and it's not only about Saas Bahu it's a Family drama the Clash of Traditional v/s Modern Values. I am glad Sanaya didn't took the decision of doing another love story I fell she didn't accepted MB PH offer because they are planing on making another Love/Hate story and Sanaya was recently see in one so she rather move out.

I'm glad TRP wouldn't be there for 3 months save us from tense each week. I hope Sony isn't hungry for TRP like SP are.
Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you. I've said the same thing again and again. You know, we should have a frustrations thread in this forum. I know it's a bit early for this thread but seeing how every other topic in this forum is about what the person does NOT like about the show, this frustration thread is needed for people to vent out to their hearts content.
I'm fine with Farhan. He's definitely not as terrible as people are making it seem. I am very happy Barun Sobti is not part of this show! It will take time for the show to pick up, people just need to have some faith. SI said that to give the show some time so why don't people listen to her if they call themselves her fans? She knew that her fans will have a hard time accepting this show as it's a bit different than the ones she has done in the past so she told everyone to give it time. Now take her word and hold on. I'm sure it will be fine. No show is phenomenal in 4 episodes.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Everyone,
Please stop bringing in IPK and especially Barun in your posts. He is not a part of the show and therefore we are not allowing any discussion on him in the forum. Any topic bringing him up and comparing him and Farhan will definitely get closed.
ChCh DT