Clash of Traditional v/s Modern Values

ritika06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Few people are not liking this show because firstly,they are comparing this show with ipkknd which was an intense love story.They feel it's a saas bahu show and they are disappointed that sanaya chose a saas bahu show after doing a love story like ipkknd.I feel it's more of a family drama rather than a saas bahu show.After watching the 1st episode,everybody felt that as the 2 main characters of the show are sanaya and supriyaji so they came to this conclusion that it's a typical saas bahu show.But No,it's NOT a saas bahu show.It's the clash of Traditional Values v/s Modern ValuesIt's the clash of Dominance v/s IndependenceUmaben dominates over her 3 bahus but she will never be able to dominate over Chhan chhan,no matter how much she tries.Chhan chhan will have her own identity,she will not let her freedom go in the name of sanskaars and traditional values.I am really looking forward to see how chhan chhan will maintain her own self respect and not be like those 3 bahus of umaben.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey awesome post,i feel really happy when i see such positive posts..
m liking the show,n it feels good to when others like it too...
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
great post ...I agree with you .
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for this post. There's so much negativity here and the forum JUST opened. Every one is free to give their opinions about the show but it's too much now. People are predicting the show will flop, SI didn't make a good decision, etc.
The IPK fans need to cut it and get out of their IPK hangover. This is NOT a saas bahu show and neither is it a mills and boons type love story. It's a family drama. I think people have a misconception about these types of drama. A family drama is a well balanced story. You won't see Manav Chanchan romancing 24/7, neither will you see Uma Ben and Chanchan fighting all the time. There will be romance, comedy and drama. Uma Ben and Chanchan are not typical saas bahus. There are clashes between them but not the saas bahu drama people here are thinking. I'm waiting to see more interaction between Chanchan and UB and how CC tackles the problems between them with her modern values.
I don't understand why people can't wait and watch. It's too early to judge. At least wait 3-4 weeks before you judge the show or the actors and if you can't then switch to another show. Why is every other topic here about what is NOT good about this show? I for one loved the episode today!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey awesome take on this and I agree I fell this show is very refreshing but the thing is people are not being fair to it didn't they read articles to know the story process once ChanChan gets married into Uma Ben family? Couldn't they atleast listen to Sanaya when she said to not leave the show yet give it time to settle in. I personally liked the 4 episodes of the show I think the story is interested but we have to give it time as well.

It's about time we accept the fact this is a family drama it isn't all about Saas Bahu. Supriya and Sanaya are both good actress and they are other good actors in the show as well there must be a reason why they all picked this show.

And the media people are giving it good reviews so far.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely agree and loving the show!