Hello everyone. I am new on this forum.

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi again. I am new on this forum and am actually here due to Sanaya. I like her a lot since IPKKND. But sad to say that till now I do not see any thing different besides old values of old fashioned M-I-L and the clashes of a new thinking D-I-L. I will hold my views till I see a little more of this show.I hope the twist of this show is that the M-I L will see the light of the younger generation and at least meet half way. I hope Sanaya too will have a little more fire in her demeanour when she has to deal with Uma ji . She looked kind of defeated after the "Dhahej" debacle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey welcome to the Chhan Chhan forum😃
although i will respectfully disagree with your post since for me the show has got some new dimensions..and will probably get better with time..
mubashera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
welcome to the cc forum !!! 😃 and dont worry give it some time!!
Edited by mubashera - 11 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to CC forum , hope you will have fun here
Dolly-heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiahalder

hey welcome to the Chhan Chhan forum😃
although i will respectfully disagree with your post since for me the show has got some new dimensions..and will probably get better with time..

Thanks.I can understand and hope the show will pick up speed and we get to see new dimensions as you say.
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
welcome but if saas bahu clash is old then lovestories nowadayz r also boring
repeating the same concept🤔
Dolly-heart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanu5555

welcome but if saas bahu clash is old then lovestories nowadayz r also boring
repeating the same concept🤔

Oh I agree. Nowadays love stories are not much except locking eyes and I know that Saas bahu stories are never going to disappear from Indian T.V. I just hope here Sanaya will start a whole new trend. Thanks for the warm welcome.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the CC forum.
I don't understand the rush to see something different and that to within the first 4 days. For me personally there are things that are different because I haven't seen them before, for example the slightly unconvertional jobs that most of CC's family have. Perhaps you have seen this before so it's not new for you. For me the fact that CC got upset with UB in the temple and didn't want to go pray is something different most leads would have fallen at UB's feet grateful for the chance to be allowed into the temple. The fact that Manav can wrap his Mom around his little finger without being manipulative is different...most mamma's boy leads are shown to be fairly spineless.
Regardless though of whether we agree on these points or not the point is the show is 4 days old and I'm wondering what's the rush and why the need to prove the show is the same as or different from anything else. The term old wine new bottle has been bandied about. The only show to date that i have loved was the same old wine angry rich man and bubbly small town girl put into a new bottle and boy did it give us some heady days. No reason why with time this old wine will not create a new taste in it's new bottle.
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
welcome dear!! you will have great fun for sure!!