Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
agree!!!!!
nobody knows the story yet...
I think there must be something special about the show...
otherwise Sanaya would not choose some boring show!
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I'm also glad that she pick this show because it is so different from her pervious shows. I love it!! 😊
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
FINALLY a needed topic 😆..

Give the damn show a bit of time guys 😳 It has just been 4 days and like someone said we haven't even met the whole characters.. And we still need to know the story behind them all.. So just chill and enjoy the show 😃

Like the topicmaker said, I am sure sanaya have seen sth in this show which might have made her choose it among all the other shows she was offered :)
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanaya made a perfect choice. I agree with you.She is working on her terms and show is rocking.
reema2406 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Sanaya made a perfect choice by choosing a light hearted show as comparisions will bound happen coz she has very recently she has given a romantic hit show and people have not come out of it due to its abrupt ending. Moreover there are so many romantic shows running in TV . optimystic is one of the stable,big and old PH which has given a more no of the hit shows in TV. I do trust Sanaya and PH.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
1000% agree!

I am Sanaya fan for life, I will follow her in anything she does!
As she said in an interview, if you like me as khushi, you will like me as chhanchhan too!

Actually, I loved her as khushi, then after IPK ended, I saw mjht and could not believe what a contrast role she did and did to perfection.
Now I am loving her fresh look and portrayal in CC.

Comparisons are bound to be there bcuz she dd her earlier roles so well and they are etched in our minds. She is already doing wonderfully in shedding the earlier image and forming a new one. As she said, it will take a few episodes to settle.

Three cheers to sanaya & chhanchhan!
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly my point too...

I trust her decisions... She is not a kid and also she must have discussed with others too like her family members or someone on this field before accepting this show...

She wanted to try different thing and she is doing.. can't always do love stories na. if this is a love story like her prev shows im sure people will complain that too... she is not versatile...she always choose love stories...

better way is to keep our opinions on a side just watch the show if you like Sanaya..

I'm really very very happy with Chanchan..In fact my life is beautiful and colourful after her come back...

mariana66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely, i think she make the good choice and chanchan will be better and better 👍🏼
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Sanaya made a good decision. I see her role as modern liberal with traditional values, speaks her mind but is not confrontational (at least not so far). It is light, comedic and realistic. It's 4 days a week and gives her time to relax and do other things.

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am a huge sanaya fan...
And i think she made a perfect choice...
You can't judge a show in 4 episodes...
But yep i like the cast specially sanz,supriyaji & farhan...
So hope this show becomes a hit...