i think sanaya made a perfect choice. do you??

Lifeistooshort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
guys i have read and all the posts and this is my opinion!!

its true that the show is manking on sanaya's popularity... but i strongly believe the show will be good coz even sanaya who is at the top in her carrier now would have been all the more careful choosing better shows so as to add a success feather in a cap!! and even she would choose a story that would help her retain the top position as the actress she is today...its mutual..and the banner is a quiet popular one too and so are the senior actors in itSo there is definately something that is planned under the sleeves... and i trust her decision...and i am sure chan chan wont disappoint us!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
100 % agree..
and Chhan Chhan's character is just perfect..
sanaya always tries to choose something different..after doing youth oriented show i'm happy she has chosen a show which can attract people of all age group..
lets just hope for the best for the show..i'm positive about it..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think she made a good decision not going for another Love story again.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutely, I trust Sanaya's judgement and quite frankly the show is entertaining me and that's what I need from it. I can't believe people have already decided which direction the show is going to take instead of letting the makers even start to tell the story. We haven't even met all the characters yet.
I think though that the makers are getting more out of the equation than Sanaya, because 1 minute of Sanaya brings a smile on to most people's faces especially mine.
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u know what i really m not bothered about if its right or wrong decision,coz m really very happy seeing her bk n i love her enough to watch anythng that she is doing on screen,as its a pleasure to c her act...
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
u r 100% Right 😊

We all have Faith in Sanaya Irani Decision...

Best Of Luck For Chhan Chhan...

We Hope that this show on Top list in TRP Chart 😊
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Exactly! V have always admired sanz for her versatility and that's what she has displayed this time too. Earlier people were complaining that sanz takes up only luv stories-her comfort zone and the same r now criticizing her for not taking up those. If sanz thinks this ws the best out of what she rcvd,il trust her and yes,the PH is reputed too! This show will appeal to all age grps,if not attract a fanatic fan following amongst the youth
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Sanaya Irani - she can't be doing intense love stories all the time - so its a good change for her and for us to see her in a light hearted show that mirrors real life without rona dhona and intense drama:)
mastiSanaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree... i like Chhan Chhan so much for her strong character... I always wanted Sanaya to do a modern role with strong will power and speak her mind kind of thing and there i got what i wanted... no complaints from me😳 and I have had enough of angry young man and bubbly girl love stories that are running in indian tv which runs out of steam after a while... so Chhan Chhan is the best choice😊
happy_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agreed πŸ‘πŸΌ
Chhan Chhan is an awesome show...πŸ‘
its so real n practical
sanaya took a perfect decision