Well if they can pay 25lakhs can get a new house!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok i think this is the last thing I should be thinking lol.. but the thing is when the precap came i was just thinking how realistic Chhan Chhan's thoughts were.. cz the venom in UB's voice is something any normal person would have trouble forgetting in a rush...
So it was very normal how she was shaken whenever those thoughts came to her head..

Anyway then the precap where Purvi is crying and telling that her dad not just lost the job but also lost the place to live..
And i was like u had 25 lakhs with u to give as Dahej, n that was tata by bye money right?
So at a troublesome time like this they should use it and wade it through!!

I mean well i might be expecting too much reality lol.. but anyway thought i will write it here now that i thought of it!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
25 lakh and he was supposed to pay another 25 lakh
how much a house costs in ahemadabad

but the issue is manav and cc have to meet and glare at each other na 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly Now ChanChan think this is all her Fault :/
Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOLZ thats exactly what i thought of..! They can easily get a house with 25 lakhs but then they need to show ChhanChhan-Uma Ben's takkar :\
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

25 lakh and he was supposed to pay another 25 lakh
how much a house costs in ahemadabad

but the issue is manav and cc have to meet and glare at each other na 😆

umm.. do u think they will meet? or is it another show down b/w UB & CC? 😕

lol ya they were supposed to pay another 25 lakhs too lol. anyway if they lived in rent/office quaters till now, why not use that money to pay rent for a new house? i doubt a normal house rent would be anything more than 50,000 per month!!

naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
maybe he took a loan from uma ben and he was to pay it back by working for her but purvi didn't get married so uma ben told the boys father to keep the money and fired Purvis father.
Edited by naadhira_khan - 11 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

TBH have u ever thought that an average lower middle class person must have given away EVERYHTING he had saved for years for his daaughter ...
So he is left with What??only a house and a job ...

Now If umaben told the groom's parents to not return the money' and when the old man was sacked ...what wud he n his daughter do with the left 25L????

Buy a house m finish it off ?

Too mush reality indeed sunara
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
house for 25 lacs?

I am sure in India, you cant get even get a constructed house (in half site) .

Land price is sky rocket per square feet.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: varma.nishi1

TBH have u ever thought that an average lower middle class person must have given away EVERYHTING he had saved for years for his daaughter ...
So he is left with What??only a house and a job ...

Now If umaben told the groom's parents to not return the money' and when the old man was sacked ...what wud he n his daughter do with the left 25L????

Buy a house m finish it off ?

Too mush reality indeed sunara

well that money was his right? i am thinking cz they were not clear about the money being returned or not...
it just crossed my head di...

and well will some1 in all honest not even get the daughter married but also let them keep dahej? isn't it like fraud? also they got the money at the wedding venue minutes b4 the pheres.. so the money was there...

sorry i am not familiar with this dahej business.. i only know what i have seen in shows n movies...😕
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

well that money was his right? i am thinking cz they were not clear about the money being returned or not...
it just crossed my head di...

and well will some1 in all honest not even get the daughter married but also let them keep dahej? isn't it like fraud? also they got the money at the wedding venue minutes b4 the pheres.. so the money was there...

sorry i am not familiar with this dahej business.. i only know what i have seen in shows n movies...😕

Thinks work differently sunara ,,chill ..also here u can't call a spade a spade ..u know what I mean ..

Anyway u didn't check ur dabbba ...m gonma be out Tom n day after .,check PM n reply ASAP.