28\03 Written Update~ Chhanchhan ka Sussu Waala :P

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This is my first time! πŸ˜† So Sorry if I miss something!

Part 1
Uma Ben calls the groom's parents and tells them something. She announces that the girl's father has broken the relationship and forbids everyone to ask why. She asks everyone to have food and then go( Wo to waise bhi sab khaana khaane ke liye hi shaadi me aate hai πŸ˜† ).
Scene shifts to Manav and his friend. They reach the wedding location. Just then they see another dog and Manav's friend says there is a saying that where a dog urinates, another dog urinates at the same place πŸ˜† ( Bade pehchaan hai isko Dog ke sussu ki)
Manav is scared. His friend laughs and says I was kidding. He meets Uma Ben who asks him where he was. They both sit in the car and Uma ben asks his friend Himanshu to catch a bus and go. Manav gives him his car keys and sits in Uma Ben's car ( How sweet Of Manav😳)

Part 2
Manav is astonished that while he was away from the marriage, everything turned upside down. He laughs. Uma Ben glares and stops the car. Manav apologises and mimicks that he saw such scenes in films. Manav asks how did the Rishta get broken. Uma Ben ( in all her pride) and says they loved money more. We ourself broke the Rishta.( Hawww Liar liar pants On fireπŸ˜† ) Manav laughs. Uma Ben says if he laughs again she'll slap him. Manav brings forward his cheek and says "My pleasure" LOLπŸ˜† And they both smile.
She says, for manav, she'll not repeat the same mistake. She'll find the best bahu for her while Manav threatens to run from there πŸ˜†

At ChhanChhan's house
Everyone tries to cheer Poorvi and her dad. ChhanChhan's father hows them a painting and everyone jokes about it. ChhanChhan's father names the painting HIMMAT and gifts it to Poorvi.
They all finally end up cheering both of them and all are happy. Poorvi stays at ChhanChhan's house for 2-3 days.
Poorvi's father and CC's father talk privately. P's father says that he takes pride in CC.

At Uma Ben's House
LOL! All are so scared of Uma Ben. The servant calls each bhabhi and tells them that Umma Ben has called them and says "Kuch Gadbad hai" and all are scared as to what they have done ( A Must watch scene.. ) Uma Ben gifts all of them silver coins. They ask if everything is okay. Uma Ben says all that happens, happens for the good. She says she broke the wedding ( Shaadi aapki thodi ho rahi thi Uma Ben ji?? 😲)
She boasts about her choices of people. ( Wo sab bahus kam aur chamchiyaan zyada lag rahi thi.. Chhanchhan is gonna hav a hard tym in this house).
Uma Ben says she now knows what kind of Bahu she doesnot want for Manav.

Part 3
CC(Chhanchhan) and her friends are tokin about Manav. They call Manav 'Susu Waala' ROFL!🀣 Simple says that his friend was very cute and says CC's wala was also very cute. 😳 CC ays.. He is not Mera wala.. not my type. He hates dogs. She says a shayari and smiles ( Hayyeee.. gimme two minutes, I'll just pause the video, drool at her smile and then write the rest) .
Its a sleep over for all the girls at CC's house I guess. ( The family is sooo cool). CC's dad greets them by saying 'JSK'. CC says JSK means 'Jai Shri Krishna'. ( Rishta Wahi Soch nayi)
CC and Poorvi talk privately. CC gets a call. Its Poorvi's father. P and her father talk. P's father is gonna meet Uma ben.
Precap- Poorvi tells CC that her father lost the job and the house too. CC says she is gonna meet Uma ben tomorrow and promises to make things all right

~~~~~
I would like to add. Sanaya was looking super pretty and Farhan did a better job today, especially his scenes with Uma ben. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by supriya.ipkknd - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you in advance for the update :)
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Looks like we wl hv more scenes of Manav.
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sorry for being late. Updated.
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Supriya
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I missed todays episode :'( :'( But thanks alot for the written update. Nicely written :)
Naina... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u supu diii!! i missed the epi again :(
but ur superb update with jokes! LOL
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
buhahahaha ! sussu :D OMG ! laughing till death !
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the updates supriya...luved the episode...
vijay thumbnail
Thanks for the written update..

Cheers