Why was dowry drama shown in first week????

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone...i have been wondering that why the CVS had to show so much drama in the first week of the show itself,they could have started slowly,taking it through the light hearted way n then slowing easing into the drama but they did not even wait for a single epi...

the reason i think for this could be to settle the base of the show,that is the clash of ideals between the two main protaganists i.e. UMA BEN & CHHANCHHAN...
i feel they wanted the audience to know what the show is going to really about...n ofcourse it will be a light hearted show along with the time to time clashes between the two main charecters...

would love to know others views as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i'll copy paste what i wrote in another topic too.i honestly think this is the reason.

the social issue most likely was done to get UB pitted against CC..rather than to create social awareness...
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It will be really funny when UB will demand dowry for the sake of Manav's marriage to ChhanChhan and ChhanChhan will bring puch puch as dowry :D
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
plot wise - your reasons are right

business wise - 1.if they did not come with drama then i dont think it can even stand a chance with dabh in the opening week going by indian viewers choice.(though sony is meant for content first than trps,so chhanel would be happy even if cc touches 1.0 in first week)

2.IPL is from next week , so if they dont have even a small amount of spice in CC as show then none of them will tune to sony.

Content wise show is good . they will keep it light hearted and real too. Sanz and Supriyaji popularity can only help initially but its always tight script and good story which will makes the show in getting viewers glued for next epi.

to be honest, dialogue writer was the star of last night epi supported by the power house talented actresses playing CC and UB.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

business wise - 1.if they did not come with drama then i dont think it can even stand a chance with dabh in the opening week going by indian viewers choice.(though sony is meant for content first than trps,so chhanel would be happy even if cc touches 1.0 in first week)

2.IPL is from next week , so if they dont have even a small amount of spice in CC as show then none of them will tune to sony.

Content wise show is good . they will keep it light hearted and real too. Sanz and Supriyaji popularity can only help initially but its always tight script and good story which will makes the show in getting viewers glued for next epi.

to be honest, dialogue writer was the star of last night epi supported by the power house talented actresses playing CC and UB.

👍🏼 guys when is IPL
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

i'll copy paste what i wrote in another topic too.i honestly think this is the reason.

the social issue most likely was done to get UB pitted against CC..rather than to create social awareness...

i too feel this is the reason n show clash btwn views UB n CC
Nichuss thumbnail
i strongly feel that its show the different views f UB n CC
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

Do agree IPL is from next week.But now a days shows r doing well in spite of IPL.
Last night epi was good.Loved CC and UB dialog.