..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I watch the show only for sanaya and most of us do i guess
So yes they are banking on sanaya's popularity
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that's 100% true that they are banking on sanaya's popularity..
sanaya's role as Chhan Chhan is good..the character is lovable and strong!so sanaya indeed made a good decision ..
but i'm not quite happy with the direction and with the pace of the show..they really need to concentrate on the details of characters and scene so that viewers can get connected..
but lets see just 1 week..its improving and there's ample amount of scope to improve...and hopefully they will..
Lifeistooshort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
guys i have read and all the posts and this is my opinion!!

its true that the show is manking on sanaya's popularity... but i strongly believe the show will be good coz even sanaya who is at the top in her carrier now would have been all the more careful choosing better shows so as to add a success feather in a cap!! and even she would choose a story that would help her retain the top position as the actress she is today...its mutual..and the banner is a quiet popular one too and so are the senior actors in itSo there is definately something that is planned under the sleeves... and i trust her decision...and i am sure chan chan wont disappoint us!!!
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, the only reason I even bothered to tune into the show was because of Sanaya. The articles that came out before the show all said this was going to be a fresh concept, never seen before, etc. etc. But the story seems to be heading in the saas-Bahu direction only. I really hope the CVs prove us wrong. As for the show, I will give it another month only for Sanaya.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

PH and sony is banking on sanaya.In this show only sanaya and supriyajii will have more space and the story will be MIL and DIL saga.

ML not good..No expression and acting is horrible.
For 3 months no trp .But in sony channel none of the shows get more trp unlike SP.So far in sony , only BALH got more trp now that too has gone down.So axing will not arise even if the show does not get trp.HJNH was axed because of Aamna.Hope story line will improve .

What happened with aamna? why did the show get cnaceled? i thought it was low trps.. no?
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
They are definitely banking on her popularity.

The main problem is that I have a feeling they are trying to fill the gap left by another show that used to be on the channel.

Also many of Sanaya's fans don't want her to get tangled in a saas-bahu drama. While this show isn't meant to be like that, even from the first week it feels like it will turn out to be like that. We already know she's meant to be with Manav and his mum already hates her.

While they aren't calling it a love story, it always ends up as one. I think they're trying to say that it's going to focus more on the girls personality, society and comedy rather than focusing mainly on the couple. It's not going to be an intense love story, but there will be a love story. I can already sense that Manav's mum will try to create problems in Chanchan and Manav's relationship, and Chanchan will try to overcome these obstacles.

I don't mind it not being an intense love story.
But I don't want the saas-bahu drama. I know Chanchan and her future mother-in-law were always meant to clash, but I didn't want it to be that the mother-in-law is gunning for her.

Edited by butterfly15.. - 11 years ago
nilmi thumbnail
100% agree with you...I am baring it only for Sanaya...Hope for the best...
Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Sorry, I didn't get you ... you hope they will stop the social cause and make chhanchhan bechari bahu? No, please!!! We have enough bechari bahus on telly ... am hoping this one will be different! I'd rather see how youngsters channel their energies and their education into actually challenging some of the orthodox thinking that still exists in India today. I know the same thing is happening in another show, but the show itself doesn't appeal to me, otherwise I would have watched it ... I'm hoping this one does it better.

Anyone here watched OMG Oh My God? That is an example of the kind of thing I would like to see.

Agree with you. Rona dhona and bechari is out of question. But a saas bahu where saas is of old school thought and bahu is of new school thought can be presented in a more innovative way rather than the norm. Omg is reality with wit and that's why we liked it. Wit is what is missing, the writing should be more intelligent than other serials of the same genre. If that happens, there is no stopping this serial.
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I only saw the first episode but came back to see if things had changed. Apparently not lol. I saw two minutes of today's episode and turned it off right away. Farhan should be let go. He doesn't have the looks or talent.

Plus, the "comedy" is cheesy and quite honestly Sanaya deserves better than this. I also find Sony's visual quality kind of off. The makeup looks caked. Is it me or are the actors in general just really not too attractive? Sanaya is much better looking! The background music is horrible and way too much gujarati dialogue is being used. I don't know why they can't just stick to speaking in hindi. Not all of us understand gujarati. I'm tired of watching over the top gujarati based shows.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

What happened with aamna? why did the show get cnaceled? i thought it was low trps.. no?

Aama wanted her money before shoot.Nomally it seems they give after the epi shoot so there was some tension between aamna ,channel and PH.She stopped going for shoot so they ended .This is what one article said.If trp then none of the sony shows have good trp.
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago