UMA BEN AND CHAN CHAN WILL BE PERFECT SAAS BAHU!

ShaziaSmartie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Uma ben is the perfect example of an arrogant and egoistic woman! Tell me guys what is the use of being such a rich woman when her heart is so greedy and schrewd! It is rightly said, 'JAISA KAREGA VAISA HI BHAREGA', Uma ben knows to twist any situation in her favour! But when chanchan will become her bahu, what will be their equation? Will she be able to rule Chanchan? The girl who gave her competition and made her so called politics failed, how will their relation be in future! Uma ben deserves a bahu like chanchan but does chanchan deserves a mother in law like her? It is rightly said, 'JO HOTA HAI ACCHE KE LIYE HOTA HAI', everything happen for good and so chanchan will teach umaben basic values of life and this will make her a better woman! UMA BEN AND CHAN CHAN WILL BE PERFECT SAAS BAHU!

Edited by ShaziaSmartie - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post I agree with you this is the best Saas Bahu chemistry...Bas!
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree!! they are really gonna rock as saas bahu for sure!! they share awesome bitter chemistry!!
ShaziaSmartie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

Nice post I agree with you this is the best Saas Bahu chemistry...Bas!

Thanks Swetha, i agree their chemistry will be worth watching and actually in real life also saas bahu share a bitter-sweet relation!
ShaziaSmartie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ARSHI-

i agree!! they are really gonna rock as saas bahu for sure!! they share awesome bitter chemistry!!

I am eagerly waiting to see their spicy chemistry!
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yeah but this saas really scared me. I mean the way she talked to CC_'ae ladki,chup kar'?! 😕 Maybe it's the 1st meeting that's y CC remained quiet but I want her to answer her back smartly once she becomes the bahu and the lady talks this rudely to her