ipkarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone,

well since i see a lot of Sanaya post here i just wanted to add alittle more to it and make one of Farhan as well.

Firstly, hands down to CC cast I loved the episode.

Now here is where i have crossed fingers.:

I love the concept but the only thing i am afraid of is : Will it be typical where Farhan and Chanchan fall in love and Uma bhen will be her mother in law?

I kind of don't want that because I don't want the serial to be too predictable. I hope writers prove me wrong. lol but whatever it is I like the show so far. Keep going with the hard work!

And Farhan is doing a good job so far. Keep it up I hope to see more interesting episodes. Also Farhan looks good on screen. Of screen he is also good looking but you know camera adds 0.01% of a touch up! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

But if the ML and the FL don't get married then how will the female lead become a bahu...unless they go the live in route which I don't think the TRP audiences are ready for. How do you envision the show moving forward without the leads getting married?

Aisha.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i lubbb sanaya irani!!!
hope u r wrong !!
any way im watching drama for sanaya !!!!!!
as she roxxx drama will also rock!!
inshallah
😉😉😉
Edited by aisha.khan - 11 years ago
ipkarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

But if the ML and the FL don't get married then how will the female lead become a bahu...unless they go the live in route which I don't think the TRP audiences are ready for. How do you envision the show moving forward without the leads getting married?

Heres the thing.. i dont mind them getting married. i just hope there is a big change like a BANG! u know. or like i would say a serious problem just so their is something we can hope for!! I love sanaya as she is a great actress! CC is my daily drama along with Amrit Manthan!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ipkarshi

Heres the thing.. i dont mind them getting married. i just hope there is a big change like a BANG! u know. or like i would say a serious problem just so their is something we can hope for!! I love sanaya as she is a great actress! CC is my daily drama along with Amrit Manthan!

LOL, honestly I have a feeling that there will be a lot of 'big bangs' in this story. With CC and UB in the picture, problems are guaranteed. In fact like I said elsewhere I think we are in for a rollercoaster ride with lot's to look forward to.
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with everything but the farhan part, he is so artificial and genuinely talentless that I seriously see him as a bore. Sorry but the man has failed miserably at acting just compare him with anyone on TV and he falls short of every thing from all aspects that count on TV.
ipkarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

LOL, honestly I have a feeling that there will be a lot of 'big bangs' in this story. With CC and UB in the picture, problems are guaranteed. In fact like I said elsewhere I think we are in for a rollercoaster ride with lot's to look forward to.

Well all I can say is I hope you are righht, I like the show soo far I like the camp track its pretty entertaining,, :)