Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: docgirl

Rama Rama kaisa yeh drama drama! ... here on IF. What? You thought I meant the show? πŸ˜‰ Don't have the SaHan shakti for heavy duty dahej saga on a day that has just been brutal in AD!

First all hail our megastar J-J! Another marvelous take - made even better by the fact that I didn't watch the show! πŸ˜†

Sahelis, rabba ve. This maybe a speedy hello, hi, bye, bye. I'm dead on my feet but had to peek in to send πŸ€— and ❀️ to all my cyber buddies.

Rabba ve doc... too much kai po che I guess...don't be cutting up too many people πŸ˜‰
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Omg, I already love you!!

And I have read you for a long enough time to say, I do love you for your views and how strongly you stand for them :)
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb take Jamba ji πŸ‘ ya ya clash is getting interesting day by day but I will still reserve my comments on the lead actor the less said the better.. As our ODB has spoiled me to the extent that forget this new guy even Gautam Rode still has a long way to go considering he is one of the best on TV right now.. How I miss those days 😭
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hain

I have been reading the SG since the very start I think. And almost regularly since the first sharat 'Just do it'.
The willpower comes in form of two kids below age 5 - One does not stop talking, the other does not start talking. Don't really know if I should put permanent ear plugs or worry about the one who gets everything done via actions. A husband who is out of town couple times a week. A full time job which does not end at 5:00. I just take a break of 1/3/4 hours while I deal with kids, house, food, life. And a blog I am determined to keep as a log of what the kids do but also because it gives me a creative outlet I need no matter what.
As I said AD is crazy. Don't really need another addiction like the one I am still not over.
On the show side of things, one thing that no one has mentioned yet. Why does Ya Jr have patchwork at the bottom of all her pants? Don't tell me this is the new phashionva? Oh dear lord! After velvet, embroidered patchwork pants!!

OMG...Just DO IT shart !!!! Jane Kahn Gaye woh din😳...I have still kept the same DP
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: docgirl

Rama Rama kaisa yeh drama drama! ... here on IF. What? You thought I meant the show? πŸ˜‰ Don't have the SaHan shakti for heavy duty dahej saga on a day that has just been brutal in AD!

First all hail our megastar J-J! Another marvelous take - made even better by the fact that I didn't watch the show! πŸ˜†

Sahelis, rabba ve. This maybe a speedy hello, hi, bye, bye. I'm dead on my feet but had to peek in to send πŸ€— and ❀️ to all my cyber buddies.

Doc ...aap aaye bahar aaye πŸ˜ƒ...how have you been?
sugar_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And I have read you for a long enough time to say, I do love you for your views and how strongly you stand for them :)

You're too kind!

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I have been reading the SG since the very start I think. And almost regularly since the first sharat 'Just do it'.
The willpower comes in form of two kids below age 5 - One does not stop talking, the other does not start talking. Don't really know if I should put permanent ear plugs or worry about the one who gets everything done via actions. A husband who is out of town couple times a week. A full time job which does not end at 5:00. I just take a break of 1/3/4 hours while I deal with kids, house, food, life. And a blog I am determined to keep as a log of what the kids do but also because it gives me a creative outlet I need no matter what.
As I said AD is crazy. Don't really need another addiction like the one I am still not over.
On the show side of things, one thing that no one has mentioned yet. Why does Ya Jr have patchwork at the bottom of all her pants? Don't tell me this is the new phashionva? Oh dear lord! After velvet, embroidered patchwork pants!!

I can understand the state you are in. I was exactly the same about 4-5 yrs back but now the AD is sorted out a little and now kids are in school and I am happy with my job. Hence I am enjoying the life in AD and SG world in IF.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mepharm

OMG...Just DO IT shart !!!! Jane Kahn Gaye woh din😳...I have still kept the same DP

I just love your DP Rads. Seriously used to love the sharting with Doc. I think we should have the sharts again here too.
sugar_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

I just love your DP Rads. Seriously used to love the sharting with Doc. I think we should have the sharts again here too.

Nooo, don't encourage her. Her jurmanas are probably going to be even more challenging now!
meens80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whao the thread is racing ahead!
Hayeee kaha gayee yoh din..
My kiddo is up with pain in his belly so I'm outa here. Rabba ve ladies n catch up with you all later!
Riya: let me know if you wanna get into the alternate discussion we talked about; will be fun😊