Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

@Bold:- Damn that statement man. After that statement, I am never able to read any romantic novel. I hate those makers for spoiling my love for novels and romantic movies or should I say thank you to them. Yeah well 'cut it' is what I think will do for the PH as well as the director-saab.

He actually thought he had an idea and the audience would go "what an idea, sir ji"! The PH had long gone after happily ever after, the best had migrated leaving the genius and his whiteboard behind!

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sugar_babe :- Yes agree with you - Everyone moved on to greener pastures and director saab is stuck with QH. Now wonder if any other PH will allow the sirji to direct a love story ? What if the director saab came back with his version of true love - Ghor satyanash I would say.
sugar_babe thumbnail

@sugar_babe :- Yes agree with you - Everyone moved on to greener pastures and director saab is stuck with QH. Now wonder if any other PH will allow the sirji to direct a love story ? What if the director saab came back with his version of true love - Ghor satyanash I would say.

He's there? I thought they gave him the best they could for his talent, that police/detective show named after a mytholgical character!
Edited by sugar_babe - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ladkis -- indirect references are OK... we do not want this post to be closed.
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Aash, I said mythological character, ussey zyaada kitna? lol
hain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

👏👏👏

Good God, ladki - I'm amazed at your willpower! 😲

Your last paragraph tells me how long you've been around - and you've never posted???

Where can I buy some of whatever you're drinking?

I have been reading the SG since the very start I think. And almost regularly since the first sharat 'Just do it'.
The willpower comes in form of two kids below age 5 - One does not stop talking, the other does not start talking. Don't really know if I should put permanent ear plugs or worry about the one who gets everything done via actions. A husband who is out of town couple times a week. A full time job which does not end at 5:00. I just take a break of 1/3/4 hours while I deal with kids, house, food, life. And a blog I am determined to keep as a log of what the kids do but also because it gives me a creative outlet I need no matter what.
As I said AD is crazy. Don't really need another addiction like the one I am still not over.
On the show side of things, one thing that no one has mentioned yet. Why does Ya Jr have patchwork at the bottom of all her pants? Don't tell me this is the new phashionva? Oh dear lord! After velvet, embroidered patchwork pants!!
sugar_babe thumbnail

Originally posted by: hain

I have been reading the SG since the very start I think. And almost regularly since the first sharat 'Just do it'.
The willpower comes in form of two kids below age 5 - One does not stop talking, the other does not start talking. Don't really know if I should put permanent ear plugs or worry about the one who gets everything done via actions. A husband who is out of town couple times a week. A full time job which does not end at 5:00. I just take a break of 1/3/4 hours while I deal with kids, house, food, life. And a blog I am determined to keep as a log of what the kids do but also because it gives me a creative outlet I need no matter what.
As I said AD is crazy. Don't really need another addiction like the one I am still not over.
On the show side of things, one thing that no one has mentioned yet. Why does Ya Jr have patchwork at the bottom of all her pants? Don't tell me this is the new phashionva? Oh dear lord! After velvet, embroidered patchwork pants!!

Omg, I already love you!!
-Vee05- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hain

Modern Ahmedabad ka Stylevish hoga 😆
docgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rama Rama kaisa yeh drama drama! ... here on IF. What? You thought I meant the show? 😉 Don't have the SaHan shakti for heavy duty dahej saga on a day that has just been brutal in AD!

First all hail our megastar J-J! Another marvelous take - made even better by the fact that I didn't watch the show! 😆

Sahelis, rabba ve. This maybe a speedy hello, hi, bye, bye. I'm dead on my feet but had to peek in to send 🤗 and ❤️ to all my cyber buddies.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Sorry Ash - Mujhe kuch ho jata hai whenever I see that quote 'True love happens again and again' 🤢 but will remember this next time I go little angry. Pinky promise.