Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

J-j you rock!

Ya-ya rocked...but I do not want

1) Another saas bahu clash of the Titans
2) Another Rajini
3) Rona dhona and torture!

I want a light hearted drama( go easy on the drama!)...jyaada maang liya kya.. will this turn into reality or remain SKD?

Hopefully it does not become "dekhna hai to dekho" types! Stop-wa on the handwa please!!!!!!!!!!

Oh-Ma Ben might have a looney bin element to her that might be funny...we know she has perfect comedic timing...except right now she seems like a total revenge driven saas in the making!!! 🀒
-Jamba- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Vee05-

Yaar aur kitne jurmane dogi???? yeh kam jurmana dekh rahe hai show after show πŸ˜›

Talli - yours would always be hiding the tequila 😈
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Roomal...to read later...traveling on work all week...and in this land...there are a gazillion Tamil channels and some English ones but no Hindi GEC of note on the hotel TV...so haven't managed to watch the show yet except through J-J's eyes on the Take 5/1/2/x...but will catch up by the weekend...speed watching is what it looks like so far...anyway all the drama, action and emosun seems to be hereπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...I don't need anything else...πŸ˜†
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oh-Ma Ben might have a looney bin element to her that might be funny...we know she has perfect comedic timing...except right now she seems like a total revenge driven saas in the making!!! 🀒

Vee-- abhi to woh nazar nahin aa rahaa hai. C-C seems to bring out the Momzilla/MILzilla in her:-) . SOH flies out of the window on ODG sighting !

-Vee05- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jamba-

Talli - yours would always be hiding the tequila 😈

πŸ˜† Chal fine...they stop the double double...il quit tequilla for a week! πŸ˜‰
-Vee05- thumbnail

Vee-- abhi to woh nazar nahin aa rahaa hai. C-C seems to bring out the Momzilla/MILzilla in her:-) . SOH flies out of the window on ODG sighting !

C-C πŸ˜†
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

πŸ˜† Chal fine...they stop the double double...il quit tequilla for a week! πŸ˜‰

I love jurmanaas...πŸ˜†. But for jurmaana we need shart! Official shart waali MIA
-Vee05- thumbnail

I love jurmanaas...πŸ˜†. But for jurmaana we need shart! Official shart waali MIA

Waise...the guy went to change his pant's right???? Why was he in a new coat then????πŸ€”
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Waise...the guy went to change his pant's right???? Why was he in a new coat then????πŸ€”

Matching-matchingπŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

-Vee05- thumbnail

Matching-matchingπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0