Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

416391 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Excellent topic Drish <3 They have given such a realistic approach to this show! I am very happy to be watching it! Yeah its so true, the irony of life is how it works! When you want something and you end up getting something that you never wished for! It is too true!

Like the simple saying "When you have your own plans and future has other plans in store for you"

Yes, it is very very filmy but nevertheless true.. Because as the quote (which is bang on) says, you want something but the real world has something else in store for you!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If life has taught me one thing it is to never say never. I don't know how many times I've said 'I never want to do this or that' but life has brought me to a point where there is no option but to do just that. I know there's a saying that if you truly want something then the universe conspires to give it to you but I think if we are so against something the universe also conspires to teach us lessons which may be necessary for our growth. So while it seems a little filmy like you said it's actually quite real. I'm really looking forward to how first ChanMan/Manchan (have we picked an onscreen jodi name yet?) and UmaBen will handle these unwanted emotions and relatinships.
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I find it adorable that what they think will not happen at all.
If life were so easy why would we be living it ? Since life is equal to a roller coaster ride which is to our capabilities might ess well live it.

Nice post !

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post. It is only human to wish for something but it is the power of fate to grant or neglect that wish.
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

amazing post drish!!!
its very real..!!
luvin chanchan<3

I'm loving it too!
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mepobaa

I guess umaben will try to take revenge frm cc by getting married her to her son manav..

theta swhere the struggle of cc will start..as we all knw she will give cc challneges which she needs to complete in the stipluated time...

bt agaiun life is always like this..we do nt get what we want bt we need to staisfy ourselves with wehat we get...

good post dhristi

Why would she do that? She loves her son!!! My guess is that when CC and Manav fall in love, CC won't know that umaben is Manav's mom, and Manav won't know about the "rivalry" between CC and UB.

Waiting to see how the story proceeds though!

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree !! Nice post hun !😳
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As they say God knows the best for you! And very true, it looks filmy but films are inspired by real life too!