Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

416391 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

<font color="#cc0099">So true it may sound like filmy but as you have said that happens in real life too...</font>

<font color="#cc0099">omg so many incidents in my life hehe</font>

Yes, and I'm sure that everyone has experienced this atleast once!
416391 thumbnail

It is :)
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">u see Drish,, god gives u what u need, not what u want.. this is what i think this is all about..

but it was very cute specially today i was laughing when those oaths were made lol knowing how the exact opposite would happen!! 😆
</font>

True, god does give you what you need, even though you don't think so at that time! Found the precap really cute, especially after the intense episode..
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing post drish!!!
its very real..!!
luvin chanchan<3
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I guess umaben will try to take revenge frm cc by getting married her to her son manav..

theta swhere the struggle of cc will start..as we all knw she will give cc challneges which she needs to complete in the stipluated time...

bt agaiun life is always like this..we do nt get what we want bt we need to staisfy ourselves with wehat we get...

good post dhristi
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

So true it may sound like filmy but as you have said that happens in real life too...

omg so many incidents in my life hehe

dhanu exactly .. even in my life .. whichever I hated most i ended up doing this .. atleast two major things happened like this filmy way .. 😃

Drishti .. awesome post ..
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very true... that is real life too.. nice post..
416391 thumbnail

To quite an extent, it does!
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dieforasr

Tomorrow...Uma ben is going to make a new story infront of her son...Manav will never know about his mother's exact face...😕

Maybe he will.. After he and chhanchhan get married, or when he let's UB that he wants to get married to CC itself..
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

Oye Hoye.. Look who has made a post.. Drish ji ChanChan brought you back on the forum floor once again?!

I loved how you listed all the ironies. This is so so so true.

One of my very close friends always dreamt of marrying a funky, cool dude kind of a guy and she ended up with an average-looking, mature, simple man.. but you know what? She told me how she fell in love with her husband and laughed over her stupid imaginations.. So I guess that's part of it too.. you end up with the opposite but then you learn how to live with it..

Sonyaji :D Sanaya brought me back on the forum ;)
aww, as someone else said in the post.. God gives you what you need and not what you WANT, the same thing must have happened with your friend .. Good thing it happened for the better :)