416391 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In the first episode we see Chhanchhan wishing that no one gets a mother in law like Umaben, when we all know that it's going to be HER who won't get an MIL like Umaben, but Umaben will be her MIL!

In the second episode we see Umaben wishing that no one gets a daughter in law like Chhanchhan, when we once again know that Chhanchhan is going to be her DIL!

In the precap for the fourth episode we see Umaben promising her son and herself that she will find a perfect girl for him and we know that he's going to end up marrying Chhanchhan, who is the foil of Umaben's idea of an ideal bahu.

We also see Chhanchhan saying that her guy will love dogs, and yet again we know that she will fall in love with and marry Manav, who in no way likes dogs!

These little ironies in each episode may be kind of filmy, but they are so real at the same tine!!! How often have you said you want something and end up getting the exact opposite of it? Absolutely loving Chhanchhan! Looking forward for future episodes!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tempting fate yaar, tempting fate...and haan it is so real because how many times have we cound ourselves saying we want x,y or z to happen but instead a, b, and c happens...
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is totally a realistic and contemporary concept!
It happens everyday...you wish for something but God plays with you and gifts you the exact opposite from what you wished for!
Moral of the story: Dont tempt fate...alas thats what we do always 😆
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So true it may sound like filmy but as you have said that happens in real life too...
omg so many incidents in my life hehe
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
u see Drish,, god gives u what u need, not what u want.. this is what i think this is all about..

but it was very cute specially today i was laughing when those oaths were made lol knowing how the exact opposite would happen!! 😆
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Tomorrow...Uma ben is going to make a new story infront of her son...Manav will never know about his mother's exact face...😕
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Oye Hoye.. Look who has made a post.. Drish ji ChanChan brought you back on the forum floor once again?!

I loved how you listed all the ironies. This is so so so true.

One of my very close friends always dreamt of marrying a funky, cool dude kind of a guy and she ended up with an average-looking, mature, simple man.. but you know what? She told me how she fell in love with her husband and laughed over her stupid imaginations.. So I guess that's part of it too.. you end up with the opposite but then you learn how to live with it..
Edited by Oyster - 11 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Excellent topic Drish <3 They have given such a realistic approach to this show! I am very happy to be watching it! Yeah its so true, the irony of life is how it works! When you want something and you end up getting something that you never wished for! It is too true!

Like the simple saying "When you have your own plans and future has other plans in store for you"
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

Tempting fate yaar, tempting fate...and haan it is so real because how many times have we cound ourselves saying we want x,y or z to happen but instead a, b, and c happens...

True .. Unfortunate reality of life :P
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

This is totally a realistic and contemporary concept!
It happens everyday...you wish for something but God plays with you and gifts you the exact opposite from what you wished for!
Moral of the story: Dont tempt fate...alas thats what we do always 😆

Don't tempt fate indeed! Look at how Chhanchhan and Umaben are going to curse their luck!