Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya looks like 22-23 to me.
She is getting younger day by day.
I still don't understand how a 29 years old woman can look so young.

And yes Chan Chan looks older than her friends.
The friends are teenagers.
The PH should have cast slightly older actresses to portray the friends.

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Thanks LuvuKhushi..

I guess JohnnySolomanRaj has this awful habit of making unintentionally funny comments 😆

hehe do u know that Johny and Dhanu r good friends? she was pulling ur leg! 😆
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

🤣 🤣 🤣
Thanks sunara for clearing this.. i have replied her that Johny is right still 😉
Edited by LuvuKhushi - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Okay!..After all they are birds of same feather. Yes I have guessed that they are friends..I didnt know that if you were a member of a forum you become stalkers..In that sense you all are stalkers of this forum 😆
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

he was right but you have joined as member na so i had to inform him...

Yeah I have joined as ''member'' not secretly stalking 😛 And I check only certain topics not all..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Okay!..After all they are birds of same feather. Yes I have guessed that they are friends..I didnt know that if you were a member of a forum you become stalkers..In that sense you all are stalkers of this forum 😆

see my logic is u become a stalker of a forum where u don't either like the female lead, male lead or the story!
tell me which one u like and of which one u are a fan of?😳

see for an example if i bother to go to MB, QH or any other forum i would become a stalker cz i have no positive interest in any of them..i know the name of the show n names f 3 leads in those, but that is it...
we have a reason aka Sanaya Irani to be here.. In fact the 3 of us r part of the forum's founding members as half the sticky/ mod permission/etc etc topics r being made by us.

i hope u got how stalkers n real members r differentiated by us 😃
-swati- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think SI is really beautiful even without makeup.
I personally feel they should tone down her makeup..she will look even more pretty if they tone it down.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -swati-

I think SI is really beautiful even without makeup.

I personally feel they should tone down her makeup..she will look even more pretty if they tone it down.

sigh.. she looks too young n sometimes downright babyish when she is without makeup.. that is why they use makeup usually to make her look a little mature..
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

see my logic is u become a stalker of a forum where u don't either like the female lead, male lead or the story!
tell me which one u like and of which one u are a fan of?😳

see for an example if i bother to go to MB, QH or any other forum i would become a stalker cz i have no positive interest in any of them..i know the name of the show n names f 3 leads in those, but that is it...
we have a reason aka Sanaya Irani to be here.. In fact the 3 of us r part of the forum's founding members as half the sticky/ mod permission/etc etc topics r being made by us.

i hope u got how stalkers n real members r differentiated by us 😃

Thats not my definition..So going by your logic we should ONLY watch a show when we are a fangirl of the actor/actress...
@Black I am watching this show simply because I have nothing else to watch at that time..I hate DABH..Even I used to watch HNJH at that time slot..Now that it has been replaced by Chan Chan I watching it ..I liked the dogs.
Since I watch a certain show I can very well join its forum and say anything positive or negative as its not a fan club..Thats it..So how is all that stalking ?
Edited by ..SaNjEeDa.. - 11 years ago