Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: bramcote46

OK as you say 🤣 will just do that for your peace of mind 😆

I though u r doing it for ur peace of mind as u hate SI 😕😲 😆
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TabassumR

I think in TV-land and movie-land "past one's age of marriage" is usually 24/25 type. Thankfully, in the real world, they give us a few more years before pronouncing us as being too far gone 😆

Well exactly my point, there is not much diff in 25 and 29 , she has finished her studies and she is working now in the show so it's only fair that she is around the same age as her real age - what's wrong in it if she is looking the age she should be in the show??
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Please stop unnecessarily targeting other members. We're trying to keep this forum peaceful. Not everyone has the same point of view and it's okay if someone thinks she looks old or the makeup doesn't look good. Their opinion, just let it be. No need to call someone a hater or basher 😊

angrybread thumbnail

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

I though u r doing it for ur peace of mind as u hate SI 😕😲 😆

OMG...delusional mind reader alert 😆
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TM ji ok you feel her make up is not so good...
but there are lot more good things na...

I wonder why it is so difficult for some people to praise the good things?
Maybe ppl are comparing her looks to the looks she had in her previous shows. In MJHT, she played a college student and in IPK, she played a young adult (18-20) so she was supposed to look young. Here, she is past the age of marriage so she's supposed to "look her age". She doesn't look old or "gaunt" though and Sanaya and dieting do not belong in the same sentence 😆
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SaNaYaHoLiC..

Please stop unnecessarily targeting other members. We're trying to keep this forum peaceful. Not everyone has the same point of view and it's okay if someone thinks she looks old or the makeup doesn't look good. Their opinion, just let it be. No need to call someone a hater or basher 😊

yes i agree...it is just sharing their thoughts...but some people talking only negative points..so is that correct?

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

yes i agree...it is just sharing their thoughts...but some people talking only negative points..so is that correct?

I know but what can we do? Some ppl are here with other intentions so it's better to just ignore. What -Catz- just said is not fair. How is "OIL" related to CC? I don't mean to sound preachy, just trying to keep the peace around here
angrybread thumbnail

Maybe ppl are comparing her looks to the looks she had in her previous shows. In MJHT, she played a college student and in IPK, she played a young adult (18-20) so she was supposed to look young. Here, she is past the age of marriage so she's supposed to "look her age". She doesn't look old or "gaunt" though and Sanaya and dieting do not belong in the same sentence 😆

That's what i said that in her prev shows she looked younger becoz she was supposed to and in this show she is looking older which is again correct - and older doesn't mean that she is looking 40-50 but some people can't tolerate others POV.

Anyways it's a forum and i don't care what others think of me , i am watching the show and i am entitled to my POV on this forum 😛
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

I know but what can we do? Some ppl are here with other intentions so it's better to just ignore. What -Catz- just said is not fair. How is "OIL" related to CC? I don't mean to sound preachy, just trying to keep the peace around here

ya we know there intentions and we should really ignore them. but sometimes they might have done something and our people may give reply to that...

but it is good to ignore them and we should concentrate on our show and forum.