CHANCHAN- AN INDEPENDENT GIRL!My analysis for 27th

ShaziaSmartie thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello guys! I m Shazia, i joined India Forums as i found the concept of Chhan Chhan interesting! I just love the way she stands for the truth and justice! In her own modern way she stands for the right, girl's in today's world needs to be self-confident and smart and Chhan Chhan is the perfect example for today's woman! This is the main reason i got attracted towards this show! Sanaya is a good actress and is potraying the character of chanchan very well! My take on today's episode is here guys!
The starting was the episode was a treat to watch! Chanchan trying to make purvi understand about the dowry while taking pheras was the right step! She knows talking to her father will not work but making purvi understand was the last hope! Thankfully she understood when chanchan described about their friend aarti! Purvi saying in front of everyone to talk to her dad was a wise step! The conversation between father and daughter was emotional! Purvi said that she never had anything special yet she was happy with this marriage proposal as she thought that they choosed her by seeing something good in her! Chanchan making her father realize this system of dowry will never end and she was right! Dowry is a lifelong crime which needs to be stopped! Uma ben is a very shrewd woman, the way she manipulated the whole situation was worth watching! She tricked by saying the money is not dowry but the gift to her own daughter! She very well knows to turn the tables! Her irritation towards chanchan is increasing and is unaware of the fact that one day she will be her daughter in law! On the other hand manav heading towards the marriage thinking about chanchan, he got late bcoz of her and cant wait to take revenge from her! Right now both mother and son r irritated towards chanchan but there is a difference between their thinking! Uma ben shrewd mind is watching her bravery and manav is excited by her naughtiness! This will further lead to love from manav's side and hate from uma ben's side! Poor girl has to face a mother in law like uma ben, but she wil surely get through all the difficulties! Purvi's dad finally took a right decision and uma ben's politics failed! Uma ben is unable to take that blow on her wide ego from a worker of her own company going against her! Her hatred towards chanchan has increased and she challenged her that she can never forget 'Chanchan'! Precap seems interesting when she wants to find the best girl for her son unaware of the fact that it will be the same chanchan who gave a big blow to her ego! Chanchan on the other hand wants a guy who loves dog like her! Manav is allergic to dogs but love will fill all the empty space! Overall an awesome episode!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly welcome to the forums πŸ€—
Now coming back to the episode
whatever you wrote is true!
Umaben is a shrewd,egoistical and an unbending person
She has grown a lifelong hatred towards Chhan Chhan as her ego has been hurt and image tarnished
Manav is waiting to get his revenge on Chhan Chhan but in their own forms of cute squabbles and tiffs!
Love and hatred are going be parallel tracks!
Eager to watch the upcoming episodes πŸ˜ƒ
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to the forum πŸ€—And I agree with everything you said.
ShaziaSmartie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aphrodite88

Firstly welcome to the forums
Now coming back to the episode
whatever you wrote is true!
Umaben is a shrewd,egoistical and an unbending person
She has grown a lifelong hatred towards Chhan Chhan as her ego has been hurt and image tarnished
Manav is waiting to get his revenge on Chhan Chhan but in their own forms of cute squabbles and tiffs!
Love and hatred are going be parallel tracks!
Eager to watch the upcoming episodes

Thankyou for your warm welcome! I agree with u, love and hate r going to be parallel tracks! Chanchan's struggle to win her mother in law wil be difficult and interesting to watch! Even i m eager to watch the upcoming episodes!
ShaziaSmartie thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Welcome to the forum And I agree with everything you said.

Thankyou so much! Waiting for upcoming episodes!
6611ak-3308ph thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome & very nice post...!
ShaziaSmartie thumbnail

Originally posted by: 6611ak

Welcome & very nice post...!

Thankyou so much!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u dear 100%%%..story revolvesd arnd si and sp ..and after marriage cc wiull be challnged by mil to compp certain tasks..in 30 days..this is trhe main story..lets see hw story pcks up after nw