No bad! A dad who stops the shadi! nice!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow I am pretty impressed cz today well inb/w the dahej mess they tackles another social issue..

Cz u know when a rishta fails, when a marriage breaks it is usually seen as the woman who gets the dhag right?

And not once did the father gave weight to what the society will think and sacrifice the daughter to it once he realized the gravity with the reminder about Arti's fate...

I liked that it was the groom's side who told all the typical 'naak kat jayegi' stuff if the shadi stopped...

well too much melodrama to my liking though. that i have to tell...

the best part about the episode seems the precap. back to normal life...cute precap!!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherlockthor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it was impressive episode!
i am really loving this serial from day 1 !
finaly a strong heroine with strong ideologies!
this is a relevant and real issue of dowry and am glad they showed it and best part was they stopped the wedding!! :D

my family and i are really loving it!!!

..Enchantress.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Well said Sunara.
I love the fact that ChhanChhan's family as well as her friend's families are so open minded. Not once did Purvi's father think about the society or reputation rather he gave more importance to his daughter's happiness and wishes.

However Uma ben seems to hv been already disliking ChhanChhan a lot coz she stood up to her. Well this is gonna be fun 😉 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was an impressive episode and yeah the precap was cute I already made something about the future all these characters are in for. https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3506716
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I was rather impressed that the groom's father also said that 'naak kat jayegi' ... all along in TV shows and in movies, it's always the bride's father who says that, and I always wonder, isn't it equally humiliating for the groom to return home without his bride? 😆 Glad they brought that in!

Intense episode ... I enjoyed it! So Chhanchhan doesn't know Manav is Uma Ben's son, Manav doesn't know his mom hates Chhanchhan ... I think the show will now move to their love story and then Manav, not being a Mama's boy, will insist on marrying Chhanchhan. And then the fireworks will start! 😆
ridziii thumbnail
honestly first two episode din't impress me at all...the only reason i was watching d show was coz of sanaya...but today's episode has changed d game...now i am clear for whom i wud love to watch d show..nd dat is supriya pathak...sorry sanaya i love ur acting but dat lady is brilliant...she's a perfect example of experience blend wid pure talent...for me d main leads of d show is supriya and sanaya...rest dn't matter to me...even farhan...i noe v shud give him time...but given dat he is a theater artist his acting skills r not at all upto d mark...but dats my pov...i was abt to discontinue watching d show...but am glad i gave d show d chance...coz i think supriya nd sanaya r gonna rock it...
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It was good to see the father supporting his daughter's decision coz he has an ex. of Arti's death to know what mite b his daughter's future. Chhanchhan had told him that they were gonna ask for more money once the marriage was over.

It is really wise for parents to think first abt their daughter than society. Umaben's pride is hurt so she is gonna take double dose of memory pills so she never forgets CC 🤣 🤣
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

it was impressive episode!
i am really loving this serial from day 1 !
finaly a strong heroine with strong ideologies!
this is a relevant and real issue of dowry and am glad they showed it and best part was they stopped the wedding!! :D

my family and i are really loving it!!!

ikr!! i am also loving it totally!! this is pretty cool how Chhan Chhan fights head on when she not just thinks, but actually KNOWS that she is correct! it doesn't matter whether the person opposite u is an elder.. a wrong is a wrong!
She clearly calls a spade a spade and is appreciated for doing it!!

yes the wonderful message was 'I will NOT go to a home that asks for dowry' & 'I will not send my daughter to a home that asks for dowry'

Well done!! 👏

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Shaadi ke tumhare Kya hoga Umaben ? 😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchantress..

Well said Sunara.
I love the fact that ChhanChhan's family as well as her friend's families are so open minded. Not once did Purvi's father think about the society or reputation rather he gave more importance to his daughter's happiness and wishes.

However Uma ben seems to hv been already disliking ChhanChhan a lot coz she stood up to her. Well this is gonna be fun 😉 😆

haha Nicky by the end when the 1st precap came when Uma ben swears never to forgive Chhan Chhan i was laughing!! 😆

but really i love how all of them were acting like part of today's society where a marriage breaking is not always seen in the light of a fault of the bride/girl...

well portrayed today!