Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Loving everything about it. The way in which we are being introduced to the characters and their relationships is awesome. I like the dynamocs in ChhanChhans family and in her friends circle...still can't get over Purvi having to contribute towards her own wedding gift.I like the vibe between Manav and CC even in the nhok jhok there is the tiniest beginning of a spark. and I'm liking Farhan. I'm loving Supriyaji even tho she pulled a Stopwa today. Sanaya is Sanaya and if Supriyaji had stronger dialogues today Sanaya matched them with expressions.

I'm caught up in wanting to know how the story will progress and am already dreading that tomorrow is Thursday and the official start of the weekend in CCland.
arshisarun123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
watching the show only for our Queen Sanaya Irani
happy_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
its just awesome
😊😊😊
faaamna thumbnail
There was just a bit slip at the start and now the script is at its right track and becoming more interesting day by day.

Each and every character is powerful and they are doing their task at their best, especially Sanaya and Supriya those two ppl acting is just fabulous. New comers should improve themselves to cope up with their seniors.

Really loving the serial very much and more exited for future twist.

For me the serial 👍🏼
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Koi shak? Its simply awesome mann 😎..

And i honestly mean it. Initially I just gave this show a shot because Sanaya was in it but now even the story and the characters are quite getting interesting.. Bearing in mind that chanchan has the most weirdest family members with totally unique hobbies 🤣 but thats the fun bit ;P
Also this show is based on reality so might be the reason why some ppl are getting bored as we all are bhoooki for romances 🤣 but that will come with time 😉 Abhi toh our SaNan has to fight first 🤣..

I do agree the characters need to improve but m willing to give them the time 😃 Supriya jee is an awesome actor and the tension betw her and chanchan is sth to look forward 👏

I shd say, this is the only show that i am watching since Episode 1. and "giving up" option is not even round the corner for me 😎
Lovelyduck thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
much better than i expected...
PrincessRania thumbnail
much better than i expected
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh i'm loving it already..
Mozart71 thumbnail