It's time drop Baggages...

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

2 days after the show and after reading some posts already about the show and how it will fare and how it is boring etc, I had to come back from my self imposed hibernation to make a post, just for one person: Sanaya Irani

Perhaps it is time to stop comparing Chanchan to Khushi

Perhaps it is time to stop comparing the male leads

Perhaps it is time to stop comparing the two shows

Perhaps it is time to stop having expectations based on the previous show

Perhaps it is time to drop feuds and debates from a previous forum

Perhaps it is time to let go of baggage of the past to let this show live on its own

Difficult I know, because everyone brings the baggage of the past into anything

But impossible definitely not

Chan chan deserves a clean slate to begin with. Because though it is still Sanaya Irani, it is a different role with different set of things to do. Let Khushi live in the heart but widen the heart to accept Chan Chan. If Aamir was only Munna we would have never seen Bhuvan and ACP Rathore and Rancho. Actors need to explore and we as loyal fans need to extend that support

The hero deserves the 'stand alone' acceptance without comparison to anyone. Moreover as a new comer he has a tremendous amount of expectations weighing him down since he has to match the caliber of people like sanaya and supriya. So, he deserves a chance without any reference to any other hero who has been seen with Sanaya. Let's not forget the other heroes too were a fresher some day

The show itself may not be a new concept. But every show differs in how it is treated and not just by the concept. From the looks of it, though it may be saas bahu, it may not be the 'cliche' saas bahu, because here we have a bahu who has a spine and she is no wilting violet. Vipul Shah, the producer has a flair for comedy, and I have seen his comedy shows for ages now. He has run his shows successfully for a long time. So, I am sure he will live it up.

This forum deserves to be a standalone forum on its own merit, without any allusions to another show which most of us watched.
So finally, I sign off with my reason to watch the show: Sanaya Irani

Put her on screen and it is worth watching her superlative acting and her terrific comic sense.

You may think differently, but believe me, she is still more worth watching than a ton of things shown on screen

My reason may not be your reason and no one can be forced to watch. But at least give it not just one but many chances for...Our Barbie doll

PS:

Adieu

I am going back to hibernation because I don't want this forum to carry the baggage of a past forum and past issues

Will be back when I feel like it!

Take care
Please make our barbie doll's show rock in the TRP chart!

Edited by rima - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Good bye and good riddance😃
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rima a lovely post 🤗& I am really glad you made a post. I am wondering why judge the show so soon ? I am already enjoying the show.

842005 thumbnail
I feel so sorry for you :(

Don't take some fools behavior to your heart

What's done is done and everyone moved on

I think some members should concentrate on ChhanChhan as they claim to be Sanaya's fans rather than holding grudges
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: shar1988

Good bye and good riddance😃

thank you😊😊😊
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Rima a lovely post 🤗& I am really glad you made a post. I am wondering why judge the show so soon ? I am already enjoying the show.

my dear chutki 🤗you know my love for sunny
I want her show to rock Bas
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasya1234

I feel so sorry for you :(

Don't take some fools behavior to your heart

What's done is done and everyone moved on

I think some members should concentrate on ChhanChhan as they claim to be Sanaya's fans rather than holding grudges

arey do't be sorry for me
I am happy in my world
IF nowdays sickens me
Difficult to breathe here
plus I want my doll's forum to be free of fights
And if I hang on and see something I know i cant control myself
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very true... people should stop all comparisons...
let old memories remain in the heart...and lets open up to new ones...
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well said Rima... Both Chanchan and Khushi may be bubbly but still they are different from each other in every aspect, let it be their thoughts, family background... And about the male leads, he is a new guy and he really needs some time improve... Till now he is doing a good job... Two epis is too early to judge him or the show... Ri8 now I am enjoying the show for Sanaya...
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
It's only IPK fans I notice have negative thoughts about the show when outsiders even all reviews have only nice things to say about the show and Sanaya. Thanks for making this post you have said it all!