Who thinks that the groom'll rise against parents?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hmm.. here is the thing.. siituation right now is,
1. Purvi's dad has agreed to give 25 lakhs
2. Uma ben settled both parties for 25 lacks (give - take)
3. Groom's family hoping to ask for another 25 lakhs later
4. Uma ben is unaware of this new 25 lakhs while Chhan Chhan knows this

So what will happen
1. Chhan Chhan and friends decide to tell Purvi and let her decide
2. Purvi will stop in the middle of pheres and question her dad
3.The wedding stops momentarily and they are apparently stepping away from the guests to discuss this
4. There both the families, Uma ben and Chhan Chhan and the other 3 friends r gonna be

What it might lead to
1. Girl's father agreeing to the daughter when she will ask do u want the same thing that happened to my friend to me too?
2. Uma ben opposing and battling Chhan Chhan.. But girl's father agreeing will mean that the in laws will have to give their verdict too.

And given the fact that they were greedy low characterless people who planned to fleece the bride's family i honestly don't see them falling for emotional dialogues such as 'don't u also have a daughter. etc etc..'

So it might finally come to the point of the groom to take a stand and say he will marry the girl and saying he doesn't need dahej and he will not condone it at his own marriage!

I would be real happy if this is the way it can be done..
cz then progressive storytelling would be there..

But without being the typical mahan 'I know it all' bahu, Chhan Chhan will be a side spectator for the main decision making process.. She might be the initiator and one who got things rolling. but if she stays in her place as any real person would do, as the real battle is Purvi's..I hope this happens..

I have quite a bit of faith too, cz for a change Chhan Chhan behaved in a very differnt manner to how usual serial 'I know it all' heroines behave..

1. When she got to know she knew the gravity of the situation and instead of taking the decision herself she consulted her friends.
2. And from precap it seems instead of shouting and revealing it to the rest as is the norm of other shows, she is giving Purvi the opportunity to make the ultimate decision by only doing the duty of passing the message on and thus doing the proper duty of a friend of informing her. But NOT taking the decision for her!

So share your thoughts people..

So I hope something nice and realistic happens.. Instead of the typical things..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
if the groom rise that will be the best..message..
To me, if groom does not say a word, then also bride should not marry him because he will not stand with her in future🥱
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

if the groom rise that will be the best..message..

To me, if groom does not say a word, then also bride should not marry him because he will not stand with her in future🥱

ditto.. reminds me of the movie Lajja by Ajay devgan, madhuri, Maneesha, Mahima... In it the character played by Mahima actually is about to marry her boyfriened as it is love cum arranged marriage..
And when she gets to know how much her father is made helpless she asks the guy to do something. And he as a spineless jellyfish says he can't do anything in front of dad!

And the girl actually chases them away from there telling that if a guy who cannot stand for her today will never be with her in future...

this better happen.. otherwise it will be unacceptable to see a girl marry such a spineless guy!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is said to be a love story too, so I am guessing that Manav will stand up & face Chhan Chhan along with his mom. The marriage whether it gets called off is still a wait to see. Purvi may or may not do anything I found her scared for small small things.

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

It is said to be a love story too, so I am guessing that Manav will stand up & face Chhan Chhan along with his mom. The marriage whether it gets called off is still a wait to see. Purvi may or may not do anything I found her scared for small small things.

now this is also a possibility Harshu.. but i didn't think that even leads might join forces as it felt too soon. bu tat the least Manav will watch the playful girl being so serious about something and might start falling for her from then...hmm
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

now this is also a possibility Harshu.. but i didn't think that even leads might join forces as it felt too soon. bu tat the least Manav will watch the playful girl being so serious about something and might start falling for her from then...hmm

leads might not join forces but atleast Manav will understand the gravity of the situation na
just after that Chhan Chhan would say mehbani nahi kiya or something she can manage it & then Manav might think this girl is unique & later few scenes like that hot & cold & leads will start coming together may be...

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i guess ur prediction might turn out true Sunara~
about the groom will stand out n make the weds to continue without any crap prob called dahhej!!
Purvi will stay with CC just for the wedd track... as what the actor had stated in her interview before~
so i think the only possiblity is the wedding is on... how n why?? we have to stay tune~

yeah hope too that Manav will witness that moment... 😳
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Princess he we t to change his susu wls pan na will he be bck by then
I think they will keep him away this time lets see
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

Princess he we t to change his susu wls pan na will he be bck by then

I think they will keep him away this time lets see

Sharuuu I am not talking about Manav!! but about Purvi's groom!! 😆
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree a lot to this Sunara
I have quite a bit of faith too, cz for a change Chhan Chhan behaved in a very differnt manner to how usual serial 'I know it all' heroines behave.. 1. When she got to know she knew the gravity of the situation and instead of taking the decision herself she consulted her friends.2. And from precap it seems instead of shouting and revealing it to the rest as isthenorm of other shows, she is giving Purvi the opportunity to make the ultimate decision by only doing the duty of passing the message on and thus doing the proper duty of a friend of informing her. But NOT taking the decision for her!

Instead of how a typical show will proceed with all these scenes unfolding...i am glad to see a change in Chhan Chhan
So i am thinking that today Purvi will make a decision of not marrying and her parents will side with her
and then Umaben will voice out her thoughts which will be condemned by Chhan Chhan
and hopefully the groom becomes a man and stands the stand against accepting the dahhej and marries Purvi
😃