Didnt lyk Sanaya b4

Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
For those of us ho r complaining let me share this with u.
You read it right,i neva liked Sanaya b4 ,da first tym i sw her in her previous show,infact i though she had a weird look nd everythng she did neva impressed me at first(coz i ws a judgmental) But with time i dont knw how wen,i saw da charm, uniqueness, beauty nd da personality dat she has that i trully became huge fan of her nd to me today Sanny s da best actress in Indian t.v.
So my point is dont judge this guy yet, u might neva know.and if u ask me I already like him.just enjoy
>chhan chhan<for its trully worth watching.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well said even though i loled Sanaya first tym i saw her acting u mytt nt like a person at first but as time goes aling u realise woww there awesomeee lool x
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Last year if somebody had told me that I wud be a Sanaya fan.. I would have laughed...

But then she grew on me and blew me off... Wat an incredible charismatic actress... I so love her now
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Proud to be a Sanaya fan
-Lizzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She's truly a diva... And the best actress i have ever come across 😃
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice to hear your story but for me i loved this girl from the start may be that was because of Khushi's character..But i cant even understand hindi still i watched IPK just because of this girl..Khushi is Sanaya and she really did a great job...even my mom is her big fan...

Sanaya love you my girl...
you are the best...

Regarding Farhan...yes he will improve in coming episodes..I trust him and also PH...
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very well said and I don't understand a mindset that is so closed off to someone who hasn't even had a chance to perform properly yet. That just reeks of preconceived notions and ulterior motives. give him a chance and if in a while you really can't see any talent or can't stand him then fair enough but to make a decision based on 10 minutes of screen time is hardly fair.
The only place I have to disagree with you... Sanaya had me the first time I saw her in the photoshoot scene in her previous show...I was totally bpwled over by how someone could look so innocent and sensual at the same time and from that time to this day she has never failed to impress me.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I liked sanaya rite from LRL on wards.But LRL radha ki she did not have much to do.MJHT she as gunjan showed her acting skill she is fantastic actor she proved that in mjht after that as kushi and now as chhan chaan..
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup the guy needs some times n he'll rock it ..about sanaya do i need to say something ❤️
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I luved sanaya at first sight😊