Farhan, baccha you have BIG shoes to fill.

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I have sympathy for the actor. It's a tall order being the good male lead against Sanaya. The memory for someone ELSE is too recent. Have not seen that guy's equal in TV yet and don't expect Farhan or anyone else (except maybe Gautam Rode) to topple him but he needs to get close. Farhan's acting needs to match up or else it will look flat in front of the mighty Sanaya.

She's still SO CUTE!

I know the show has just started and I won't compare or be too quick to judge. Undeniably though, this show is very much riding of the coat tails and viewers of something extraordinary. The character of the female lead is quite similar. So there are a lot of expectations, for better or for worse. Most of the viewers are coming from a very specific place.

Sanaya was and is - fantastic. Now it is time to see if the other actors, and male lead, live up to it. I did not feel the electricity yet. The wider story and minor characters too were not leaving marks as they do in the initial two or three episodes in any great soap. But I am optimistic. I hope it works, for her sake because her heart was broken with the last one's abrupt end.

Maybe this is not a love story, it is just about the girl and her throwing caution to the patriarchy and hypocrisy around her, but romantic love has to be a strong part of any show, so the chemistry has to be excellent.

Good luck to Farhan and Sanaya.

Edited by Marybarton - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marybarton thumbnail
Any thoughts from the viewers?
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They will be a love story track but the show is more focused around the Saas and the Bahu I just hope it's different and not like all other Saas Bahu saga both Sanaya and Supriya are good actress so I hope the show works for there sakes and yeah Farhan has a long way to go till he reaches SI level but I don't think it's fair to bash and Judge him yet I thought he proved a bit in the second half.
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Farhan is good nd i know he will b better within a week...nd thankfully..memory of ANY OTHER actor dont effect me while watching farhan...so i guess i moved on... 😃
Marybarton thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

They will be a love story track but the show is more focused around the Saas and the Bahu I just hope it's different and not like all other Saas Bahu saga both Sanaya and Supriya are good actress so I hope the show works for there sakes and yeah Farhan has a long way to go till he reaches SI level but I don't think it's fair to bash and Judge him yet I thought he proved a bit in the second half.

The word bash, never made sense to me. I did say I will reserve judgment. No one is bashing him here. I wished him luck.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We will have to give some time to FK Mary..BS was not so great in the beginning either but he was excellent later. I don't expect him to be Amir Khan of TV but anyone new needs some time.
Manav is also happy go lucky guy...so I don't expect intense romance like arhi. Supriya ji is awesome.
Lets see what we have in store for future😳

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Marybarton

The word bash, never made sense to me. I did say I will reserve judgment. No one is bashing him here. I wished him luck.

lol I know that and I wish him luck as well he's just okay not bad at all will get better soon.
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't compare Farhan to Sanaya's previous co-star because he was an actor in the past and for me that's over. But Farhan needs to do well because he's opposite Sanaya. She's a strong actress and while I don't expect him to match up - at least not yet - he needs to act decently. I don't think he's terrible, he's good for now. And I know he'll get better, it's a matter of time.

The show will have a love story and the leads will be seen falling in love. We haven't seen enough scenes to see any spark but honestly, I found them adorable in the last scene! I think we'll see more of the spark once the love track starts.
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan being totally new in acting .. needs much more attention from the direction team. I haven't expected him to be better than sanaya's previous two heroes .. but at least as a good actor. He needs to be natural .. I found his efforts very much visible.
I hope the director gives him more time ..
I just wish that this couple rocks and that is only possible if both act good!
Edited by golpokobita - 11 years ago
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't find BS to be that great of an actor honestly, nothing extraordinary about him either. But we're not talking about him here so lets leave him out. I wouldn't say Farhan has big shoes to fill as it's not like he's replacing anyone but yes, he has stiff competition seeing how he's opposite a very fine actress like SI. He will do better, we need to patient. The show will also do well and I loved SanAn today.