Dowry..a curse...once starts..stops at death.Epi 2

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Holi to all my friends...color the hearts of ppl u love n also those who u dont love๐Ÿ˜‰...with the colors of love...๐Ÿ˜†

A Request...NO bashing or fighting on my post...PLZ...if u dont like what u read...kindly leave with a smile :)))))) thx...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dowry..a curse...once starts..stops at death...Yes thats the sad part of our society...whether its high class or lower class...dowry cant be stopped...WE need girls like Chhanchhan and her friends to stop this disease from killing more of our girls...Salute u Sunny...for trying to wake up our sleeping society...hope like everything else...u win this war too...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sad part is that the guys are so cheap, they act like objects and anyone bidding high can get them...but still it doesnt stop there...IT goes on and on...just like how it was shown in Chhanchhan today...lets see what happens next...

Epi started on a lite note...fun and playing jokes on each other...so we met chhanchhans match today...๐Ÿ˜‰...ahem ahem...comments are not welcomed hahahah...kidding...Sunny looked great...like always and feisty of course...And to get the guy back...for teasing her n troubling her...well she has her weapon ready...puch puch...hahaha he peed on the guy...wow...n hes smelling...lol...

Chan meets Uma Ben again and she totally ignores her and says...No one should get a daughter in law like this girl...its hate at first sight hahahha...Yesterday Chan said the same to her n she heard it...n today Uma Ben made sure she conveyed the msg to Chan...phew...I dont like this woman...she needs a Chhanchhan to fix her for good...๐Ÿ˜ณ..She also told her son...u dont mingle with the middle class...u make them work...what the??? U seriously need to move to western world...u will learn a lot...๐Ÿ˜ก

Lots of Manav n Chan meetings and in all this Manavs friend falls for Chans friend simple...And Chan warns the guy...ill keep my eyes on u and he returned the same...Oh Sunny also said...ill keep my nose open near u...hahahahha๐Ÿ˜†...hmmm...lets see what happens next...๐Ÿ˜‰

The bride is not happy...something is bothering her...Marriage is a gamble...some win, some loose...She tells Chhan...when will i see u guys again...dont know if my in laws r good or bad...will they allow me to meet u all?? Chhan tries to make her smile n lighten the mood and says i will break the door if they dont allow us to meet u...Better watch what u say Sunny...Lets see what happens now...

Purvi asks Chhan to get her father...she wanted to hug him...he seemed so upset and also had fever...Chhan tries to avert it but Purvi was adamant..Chhan went to get Purvis dad...

Chhan ends up hearing what they all had promised they will never bow down to...Dowry...sigh...Purvis dad was to pay 25 lacs (RS.2.5m) to the bridegrooms parents...but this was not to be disclosed to the bride...ever... Uma Ben was the one fixing it all in the first place...hmmm...If someone like her can bribe a priest...can go down to any levels...sad...

Chhan Chhan is listening to everything...even what Purvis father didnt hear...that the brooms side will be asking for more dowry...after the wedding...same amount of Rs.25 lacs.

Chhanchhan witnesses it all and is taken back to her past...where the 5 friends lost a friend cause of dowry...cause the in laws were demanding more dowry everyday...she couldnt take it and never asked her parents for it...n tried to solve the problem herself...so it comes to an end...and she ended herself...:(((...

Now Chhanchhan and her friends have a mission at hand...they need to get this info to the bride...cause this can ruin her life...they need to save her...the wedding rituals have started...what will they do?? What will chhanchhan do???Will she be able to stop it???

How was it??? I loved it...

Prediction for tomorrow... chhanChhan will try to stop the wedding...i hope Manav comes to her rescue and ends up stealing her heart...๐Ÿ˜‰,๐Ÿ˜ณ...

This song is for Sunny...pray u always keep smiling and be happy...always...Ameen...Lol...im crazy viewer๐Ÿ˜†,๐Ÿ˜‰...

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1v8_1qxa8M[/YOUTUBE]

If i have ur email addy...u will get updates from me ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Fazila~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!! U CAN give my link to ur friends... :))

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy ...n PLZ pm me ur email addy...me if you like to get emails for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your take is always so entertaining to read!
The makers tackled the dowry issue w/finesse I feel - no melodramatics but it was very real. So they get brownies for that.
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I love your take alot and the episode was great as well :)
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

Your take is always so entertaining to read!

The makers tackled the dowry issue w/finesse I feel - no melodramatics but it was very real. So they get brownies for that.

๐Ÿ˜†thx...n yes...they got Sanaya, so brownies everyday...๐Ÿ˜ณ,๐Ÿ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail
hamesha...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 1

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I love your take alot and the episode was great as well :)

thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 1

Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fuzzy I love u !!! โค๏ธ bear hugs fuzzy bear !!!! ๐Ÿค—

dowry is a strong issue and Sunny is doin a fab job as Chhanchhan who speaks out against dowry !!!

its an emotional overload watching Sunny and god bless her always !!!!
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Fuzzy I love u !!! โค๏ธ bear hugs fuzzy bear !!!! ๐Ÿค—

dowry is a strong issue and Sunny is doin a fab job as Chhanchhan who speaks out against dowry !!!

its an emotional overload watching Sunny and god bless her always !!!!

Awww...i love u 222222222...๐Ÿค—...โค๏ธ...hugging back... She has chosen wisely :)))...we will have to be patient n wait n see...im loving it ๐Ÿ˜‰...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Sanaya u rock as chanchan too
Fuzzy tomm for sure i m going to watch the epi
Love it yaar
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: --krishyy--

Lovlyy post
fazzila...!!