Does Chanchan sweetly tinkle?

Hypocritical1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved Sanaya comedy in IPK so was looking forward to her new show ChanChan.The show has just passed two episodes. Sanaya looks pretty, Puch puch is cute, the ready made saree idea was good,the vachans of taking the MIL to see 2 English movies was novel. Beyond that chachan is an ordinary saas v/s bahu show. I am not complaining because most shows have that as a central or an ancillary theme. But generally they start with a punch which attracts you to come back for the next episode. Chanchan doesnot capture everyone's interest to be a faithful viewer unless you are only a Sanaya fan.
The new would be bahu chanchan and her future saas Uma Ben have a tough job at hand to stand out as the saas bahu who have a story which is truly Alag Che!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hypocritical1 thumbnail
thanks dear.Generally IF forum travels in extremes. I am very wary of posting here as sane discussions on different thoughts one one posts are never appreciated.
Hypocritical1 thumbnail
thanks for commenting.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Agree with you - Even with the extensive promotions this is slowly turning out to be a saas-bahu show. And apart from Sanaya/Supriya there doesn't seem to be anything that seems to reel in the viewers for this show.
Hypocritical1 thumbnail
thanks 😊

Word Count: 1

Hypocritical1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Agree with you - Even with the extensive promotions this is slowly turning out to be a saas-bahu show. And apart from Sanaya/Supriya there doesn't seem to be anything that seems to reel in the viewers for this show.

I too felt the same. I liked the temple confrontation scene with the vishnu & lakshmi dialogue apart from the things I mentioned in my above post.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am a Sanaya fan so maybe not the right person to answer here. But I liked the second episode and will be tuning in to see what way the marriage goes ... not just for Sanaya. Though I like the characterization of Chhanchhan so far ... and that of her parents and family. I also liked the girl bonding shown in the show, a mix of serious and fun ... very realistic for me, reminded me of my own gang of girls in college.

IMO, two episodes is a bit early to judge ... most daily shows take at least a couple of weeks to build up properly.
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
We always expected it to be a a saas-bahu show. What else could I possibly expect if I was told that it is based on Ekta's Khoobsurat? So no I was neither surprised nor disappointed. I must add though that it's a saas-bahu sagaa with a twist of modernity which is very much evident. So the show has lived up to my expectations to say the least. But I appreciate your point of view too. Can I ask though if you have been on IF since IPK days, why would you still be a Groupbie? Not that I have a problem with it.. I just want to clarify that we won't eat you up if you posted from your usual ID..
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
for the time being sanaya n supriya chemistry is mind blowing hoping the actor does the same so this can add up the spice...
Hypocritical1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

We always expected it to be a a saas-bahu show. What else could I possibly expect if I was told that it is based on Ekta's Khoobsurat? So no I was neither surprised nor disappointed. I must add though that it's a saas-bahu sagaa with a twist of modernity which is very much evident. So the show has lived up to my expectations to say the least. But I appreciate your point of view too. Can I ask though if you have been on IF since IPK days, why would you still be a Groupbie? Not that I have a problem with it.. I just want to clarify that we won't eat you up if you posted from your usual ID..

hi! There are a lot of people who have remained senior members even when they have registeredin 2007.it depends on people hw they want to respond on a public forum. I write from my own ID .I know sometimes people create MID but sorry to dissapoint u that I am not one of them.