Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Thank You Lovely 😊

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: amaia

Nice post! I am loving the show and the story line...

Thanks Dear 😊

Storyline is indeed very good and I am loving it

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terminator

Lovely post.
I'm loving the show ...

Thank you Honey 😊

Huddy x
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am not expecting anything from this show, whether it is saas bahu story, or romantic. Story, whatever for me it's real initial stages to expect anything and about FK , he still new, debutant , we cannot judge him with one episode...
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

hey good post! i missed the debate here but people cant expect this show to be amazing from the first instance, especially if they're comparing to sanaya's last show 😳 i think it was a good start and i'm not so worried about the other actors, sanaya was amazing and they'll catch up. plus i'm really not watching for the romance so her new lead doesn't bother me, and he'll improve hopefully. the ph seem to be playing to her strengths as an actor and understand her fanbase, while keeping trps in mind.

i'll watch anything sanaya's in but yeah, i like the way they showed the dowry system in operation here, it was interesting. i was born and raised in london, but i always used to hear stories about how relatives in india needed extra money for daughters dowries and it used to make me sooo angry, but my mum always used to say it was a necessary evil and had to be done unfortunately. i know many people it has affected and it disgusts me that so called self respecting people are basically selling their sons but still treating their bahus like **** 😡

i think ur right, this was a good social message, hopefully it will be dealt with well, and as cc is up against the #1 show on sp at 9pm it needs something for the trp audiences too and not just the sanaya fans. they need a tight script, interesting storylines and some sort of drama to get them watching and i think they'll try to do it through these types of issues which r relevant today but hardly dealt with positively on tv. i do hate saas-bahu crap, again it makes me super angry as a lot of family have had these problems, but it sells.

i'm hoping cc doesn't get too melodramatic, i think they'll balance it well with lightness hopefully. i do find the saas already irritating, but i can mute her if she gets too slapworthy and still enjoy the show! (i hate anyone who puts that expression on sanayas face or makes her cry 😊) i like that chanchan has a job, friends, a normal family and shades of her last avatar and i'm really enjoying watching sanaya again, so far so good. but even if it gets unbearably like other 'typical' shows, i'll still watch her and ff everyone else 😛

Thank You Lovely 😊

First of all loving your positivity...I agree with you people need to give the show time for it to set in and capture the audiences heart, it has only been two episodes and that is very little time for immediate judgement!!

I for one loved and is loving the show from the start, not only because of Sanaya but also because of the gripping storyline...and Sanaya is brilliantly potraying her role and others are also a joy to watch!!

The current dowry storyline is very interesting for the audience and this is what appeals to them...and you are right dowry still exists in many homes and I hope in the near future more and more people realise the severity of dowry!!

I just hope this show reaches it's heights and does well in charts.. and I am sure if it continues the way it is going at the moment then it surely will!!

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

I am not expecting anything from this show, whether it is saas bahu story, or romantic. Story, whatever for me it's real initial stages to expect anything and about FK , he still new, debutant , we cannot judge him with one episode...

That's the spirit...the lesser you expect the more it will leave you suprised...and I agree it's too early to judge 😊

Huddy x