Posted: 11 years ago

Thank you Honey 😊

Huddy x
Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: huddy

Please do read my post again as I can see you have misunderstood my point

Nowhere in my post am I predicting...all I'm talking about is the situation of dowry and how the audience will relate to this message, and how this message will TICK with the audience!!

All in all I respect your opinion and if that is how you feel about the show then know one can change your view!!

I for one am loving the show and the storyline is very appealing to my eyes!!

Huddy x

Message of dowry has been highlighted in many shows and if that is called appealing then another optymystic show crime patrol will be the front runner for that, showcasing dowry cases so many times. There is no harm in showing social issues bt my point is, where is the creativity. Very frankly this one seems to be crime patrol+saas bina sasuraal mixed and given.
Most people are watching the show only because of SI and this is not an opinion that I dnt want to change. If I ever see a change in storyline, I will be the first one to put if forth.
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post ! Totally agree with you...The current storyline is impressive :D
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Closetarshi

Message of dowry has been highlighted in many shows and if that is called appealing then another optymystic show crime patrol will be the front runner for that, showcasing dowry cases so many times. There is no harm in showing social issues bt my point is, where is the creativity. Very frankly this one seems to be crime patrol+saas bina sasuraal mixed and given.
Most people are watching the show only because of SI and this is not an opinion that I dnt want to change. If I ever see a change in storyline, I will be the first one to put if forth.

I respect your viewpoint...hence I will not discuss further

I stick to my beliefs and you stick to yours with regards to the show!!

Thank you 😊

Huddy
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Greeshu--

Bang on post ! Totally agree with you...The current storyline is impressive :D

Thank you Honey 😊

The storyline has been well planned and is growing on the audience day by day 😊

Huddy x
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I respect your viewpoint...hence I will not discuss further

I stick to my beliefs and you stick to yours with regards to the show!!

Thank you 😊

Huddy

huddy give it a rest yaar... check her posts list and read them.. it is pretty much a copy paste of same and sprinkling bad vibes... ya call it freedom of expression but she has been raining her gloom and doom and pretty much saying every negative thing about the show and making herself happy by saying it won't work..

i didn't address her till now. but when i read pretty much the same thing for the nth time i had to write as u r a friend..

what i don't understand is if this person found it so bad why is he/she bothering to not only watch but spend her precious time to write about it in this forum for the show🥱

@what u said: totally agree..nicely put..

@Jaya - loved ur input too..
Closetarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

huddy give it a rest yaar... check her posts list and read them.. it is pretty much a copy paste of same and sprinkling bad vibes... ya call it freedom of expression but she has been raining her gloom and doom and pretty much saying every negative thing about the show and making herself happy by saying it won't work..

i didn't address her till now. but when i read pretty much the same thing for the nth time i had to write as u r a friend..

what i don't understand is if this person found it so bad why is he/she bothering to not only watch but spend her precious time to write about it in this forum for the show🥱

Please dnt make personal comments. I have not put. Personal statement for any member. And it is not raining negative,probably if you have read carefully, I also said, if storyline changes than what seems obvious, I would be the first one to appreciate.
huddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Hello Sunara,

Nice to see you here 😊

Thank you for the support Honey, really appreciate it...this type of behaviour also drives others away...why so much negativity, I saw a few posts of this person on few other threads and you are right it was the same thing...giving out negative vibes. I thought I will try my best to be positive and change her view but that seems unlikely!!

If you don't like the show fair enough but all we ask is don't spoil it for the rest of us who are eager to watch it...is that too much to ask for?

This show is different and this is a fact...ok I understand her statement that dowry has been shown in many shows...but up until now in this manner it has been the first in this show, very different and very realistic!!

Just hope they join hands and support us, which will be best for all of us...instead of wasting their time on negative points and dislike towards the show

Thanks once again Sunara 😊

Huddy xx
Closetarshi thumbnail

Hello Sunara,

Nice to see you here 😊

Thank you for the support Honey, really appreciate it...this type of behaviour also drives others away...why so much negativity, I saw a few posts of this person on few other threads and you are right it was the same thing...giving out negative vibes. I thought I will try my best to be positive and change her view but that seems unlikely!!

If you don't like the show fair enough but all we ask is don't spoil it for the rest of us who are eager to watch it...is that too much to ask for?

This show is different and this is a fact...ok I understand her statement that dowry has been shown in many shows...but up until now in this manner it has been the first in this show, very different and very realistic!!

Just hope they join hands and support us, which will be best for all of us...instead of wasting their time on negative points and dislike towards the show

Thanks once again Sunara 😊

Huddy xx

From the very beginning, I have not mentioned anything against your post or said why are you raining positive. Neither have I referred you as this person etc.
Any movie, serial is subject to criticism and appreciation and a forum is not the place just to say we liked bt also point what one feels is not upto mark. Every show will have viewers and one person's opinion will nt drive away others. I dnt force you any where to alter your views, and never also said anything against SI anywhere. For all my points mentioned every where I mentioned things which has scope of improvement for cvs. Have I told you anywhere, how can you watch this or you are wrong? Why is a person who points what what she feels is not going right in a show is called negative? Aren't you hurrying to judge? Anyways I really thought you made sense with all your comments to me except the last one
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful post and well written.

Yes the content of the show is as real as it can get. And that is the USP of the show.