Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I totally agree wth u...
The show is quite boring...
I watched this show only coz of Sanaya...
I'm quite sure most of them wouldn't hav watched this if this was not a Sanaya show...
I feel something artificial here...
For me CC is just Kkg in modern dress..
And I too didn't like d hero..
They cud hav selected sm1 else..
This is just my point of view...
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
looking very much like old wine in a new bottle story
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mads

lastly, I would feel insulted if I was a gujarathi and you called my culture annoying on a public forum like this..so please refrain from doing so..atleast in these places that can evoke fights which could be totally avoided otherwise!

Ditto to this point 👍🏼 it's not nice to say something like that it's like your insulting gujarathi culture I for sure would have fell offended by it if I was gujarathi.
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rome wasn't built in a day and you have already come up with the conclusion its not going anywhere lol,, sabar ka pal meetah hota hai chill and watch it for a while you never know it might change into something great
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I don't think it's boring ..
It's just that you are wrong in your expectation ..
What you except from love story show, cannot be expected from saas-bahu, values-conflicts' show ..
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Ditto to this point 👍🏼 it's not nice to say something like that it's like your insulting gujarathi culture I for sure would have fell offended by it if I was gujarathi.

rightty said you can't dis a culture thats wrong if you don't know much about a culture don't be ignorant and dis it, infact you should get to know more about it and understand it why dis when you can learn something new
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
People. Get out of your IPK hangover! The expectations are far too high here, from the male lead and the storyline. People need to realize that this is not a passionate love story like IPK or a college romance like MJHT. It's a family drama and has a little bit of everything. It will take time for it to unfold and you can't expect it to be interesting immediately and that too from the very first day. I agree they didn't do such a good job with the first episode, but the second one was a huge improvement. Farhan too did a very good job. You could see him get better and better throughout the episode itself so I don't know why people are complaining so much. Can we just give the show a chance before jumping to conclusions? Keep your expectations low, sit back and enjoy and you may be pleasantly surprised!
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rahman2005

Yes but the power with which both play the role is simply amazing! I don't watch Indian dramas but this one caught my attention and I'm totally addidcted to it!
What I really like is that they have shown a Muslim background but in a very nice way which is reality, because I was expecting them to show Muslims in a bad light since it's made in India...

Plus the show has some very nice and powerful traditional scenes... Assad's respect and love for his mother remains untouched, which also makes the show different. Plus the direction is really fresh and the sets are really really modern.

If you compare it to Chanchan, Zoya's character is also bubbly but it makes an impact on screen and it doesn't seem loud. In Chanchan, the so called bubly scenes look so cheesy and immature.

As an Indian it's heartbreaking to read that after so many shows & so many positive movies like sarfarosh,my name is khan you feel Indian tv shows potray a particular community in bad light.,...
Well I don't share that opinion...after living abroad for so many years I am proud of cultural,religious diversity shown in our shows & movies...It's immensly powerful & very impactful...
Be it old zanjeer or doordarshan serial called udaan or today's my name is khan...
Indian shows are really good at showing the message of unity ...that's what i think...
And secondly how can we judge the show in just two episodes????????
It's like judging a player just by two innings...or by performance in two grandslams of tennis...
I honestly think that a show picks up pace after first few episodes...
Qubool hai was never popular after first few episodes...it took some time to get things going...
so fingers crossed...

Edited by sonapari - 11 years ago
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DramaQueen.

People. Get out of your IPK hangover! The expectations are far too high here, from the male lead and the storyline. People need to realize that this is not a passionate love story like IPK or a college romance like MJHT. It's a family drama and has a little bit of everything. It will take time for it to unfold and you can't expect it to be interesting immediately and that too from the very first day. I agree they didn't do such a good job with the first episode, but the second one was a huge improvement. Farhan too did a very good job. You could see him get better and better throughout the episode itself so I don't know why people are complaining so much. Can we just give the show a chance before jumping to conclusions? Keep your expectations low, sit back and enjoy and you may be pleasantly surprised!

It's silly for you to assume that all of us have an IPKKND hangover. I previously stated that I am willing to accept another pairing of Sanaya's. I don't know where all this IPKKND talk is coming from. Stick to the subject please. If you think Farhan is doing ok, that's fine and that's your opinion. Please respect mine and stop turning this into something else.
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

I went over what I meant by the annoying gujarati culture thing in a previous post. Please read that for clarification and I'm sure you will not feel insulted.