Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mini.S

SI..they did take her fanfollowing for granted for first episode..else no one would have bothered sitting through all that episode

Oh yes. They created a lot of hype around the show because they were aware of her fan following but the first episode didn't live up to the expectations. Today's episode was much better though and I really liked the SanAn chemistry so I'm watching.
ArshaArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will give you a simple advice. If you don't like the show don't watch it. No one is forcing you to watch it. I don't want to be mean but you hurt me by saying this. There are others who like to watch the show. Farhan is new it's not right to judge him. Before saying anything about him, you should always think if you were in his place. Would you liked to be judged on something you barley started. So please stop
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I find the show somewhat refreshing...Yes the show do not have amazing concept or something it is just an average normal dailyshow with a refreshing touch...I think we should all give some time to the show to pick up...regarding Farhan yes I am too not impressed on his act ...but he is a newcomer so we have to give sometime to him for picking up...It is only 2nd epi...even in the SI's previous show that is IPK too I didn't much fond of her acting but later I changed my opinion owing to her progression in acting...
Edited by rini_kat - 11 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SamudArshi4ever

I will give you a simple advice. If you don't like the show don't watch it. No one is forcing you to watch it. I don't want to be mean but you hurt me by saying this. There are others who like to watch the show. Farhan is new it's not right to judge him. Before saying anything about him, you should always think if you were in his place. Would you liked to be judged on something you barley started. So please stop

true! hence i mentioned only the first episode
deleteaccount thumbnail
It was awesome IMO 😊

And please elaborate-
'The Gujarati touch is annoying?'🤔
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pashna

If u keep a rigid mind that barun sanaya were the best and know one can beet their chemistry then it will be hard to open up to anything. ASR and khushi had a intense chemistry where as manav chanchan look realistic. I think uma behn is hilarious...I never thought I would like someone doing saas ka role this much! It has a good feel...we also should stop judging the show so quickly.

Valid points 👏
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maddy100

maybe, i think that why in welocme they had her in the very first epi, but sadly the trp was less then 1, i think only .7

not blind fanfollowing.buzz was around that she has rejected a lot of shows,hence people sat through this one trying to find whats so cool.1st epi was a letdown,but the 2nd picked up.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You need to give some time for any new serial. And Futer MIL is Supriya Pathak , she is veteran actress and very very good actress, Sanaya is always good , and debutant actor Farhan khan he still new ,
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamudArshi4ever

It's called constructive criticism. Regarding Farhan, he's an actor and it's his job to immerse himself in his character. If he's not convincing enough, he's not doing his job properly. Like I said before, I hope he works on it.

I too want the show to do well and that is why I made this post. However, I will stop watching the show if changes aren't made. I hope it doesn't come down to that though.

Thanks for you opinion though.
112642 thumbnail
I think the problem for me, is that the show is very stereotypical and cliche, which gives it a been there done that feeling. Also the show weighs too heavily on sanaya and Supriya which is seen in the first two episodes. But they are fab, so thats okay (for now:P)

Farhan's raw skills dont bother me as much as the dialogues and screenplay do. The jokes arent funny, the 'cute' scenes seem contrived and forced. The treatment isnt up to the mark and makers rely too much on Sanaya's popularity to carry it through ( which is unfair to her)

PS: I really wish Sanaya had picked another role. Going from Gunjan- Khushi, ChanChan is a bet of a let down. But Sanaya finally has great costumes and hopfully the show picks up for her sake. Atleast she moved forward from all those 'controversies'
Edited by Tiyali - 11 years ago