Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Nice analysis and yeah I agree today episode was much better than yesterday but yesterday I fell was needed though but the 2 episode very impressive πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you! :) And yes today's episode was better. I was rather disappointed yesterday because the first episode should have been grand and more catchy but they started off with a very ordinary episode which failed to impress. Today's however was a lot better! And I hope it continues to get better, the show - like every other show - just needs some time to pick up.
6611ak-3308ph thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
We will get better & better...!!
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you told what i exactly felt .. first episode was so so .. but i liked the 2nd episode more .. im loving the message also ..
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u Dear!!! πŸ˜ƒ The second episode was much better, I even thought the friends got a little bearable today and acted better. Farhan's entry scene wasn't good but he got better and better as the episode progressed, his expressions markedly improved and hope to see this progress continue. Before we criticize Farhan's acting we should remember that it is his first time acting on the small screen and there is alot of pressure and expectations and also working with such senior and brilliant actors must be nerve racking for him!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice analysis! I liked the second episode better too ... I didn't like the first Manav Chhanchhan scene, but the scripting was bad there ... he was better in the scene with Uma Ben and the second scene with Chhanchhan he was decent. He still has a long way to go to settle into character, doesn't help that he is pitted against two very powerful female actors ...

I enjoyed the second half a lot ... it was well done, a good blend of drama and emotions, and bringing up a social evil which is still very prevalent in this day and age. And I liked the way they showed the girls dealing with it ... very realistic ... their worry for their friend, confusion as to how to tell her, but determination that she has to know ... what I liked was that they wanted to tell her and then let HER make the decision ... well done.
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree..its a good episode😊
Nice analysis !!😊