Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the social message part was handled really well
great start 👏
m lovin it 😊
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Agree well said...my thoughts too - have written a similar post...with details...loads of social messages from the opening scenes of the show!

Nicely and light-heatedly portrayed!

My post CHHANCHHAN USP - As real as it can get!

Yep, it's lighthearted and fun and the show still comes with a social message! Will read your post to see your take on this.. :)
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Good post, Drish! I LOVED the way the message was sent out today. Dowry is still a huge social evil in India, so is the status of women today and how girls are treated ... as we saw in the recent rape case in Delhi and the statements from our so-called 'leaders' on the issue. So if this show is going to handle such issues, then I, for one, am very happy.

I loved the way they handled it ... showing how the girls were so closely impacted ... the death of one of their close friends ... and that is why they are so firm on their resolve to never take or give dowry. Loved the way they confer with each other, wondering what to do ... and then decide they have to tell Purvi and leave the decision to her ... after all, it is her life which will be affected. The whole thing was done very well, and I am looking forward to what will happen tomorrow.

Exactly! The way it was does was WOW. I don't know about you or anyone else, but I was half expecting Chhanchhan to make a dramatic entry at the wedding scene with "Ruko, yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti" so I was surprised, pleasantly when I saw the way she handled the situation maturely! And in tonights episode, she will leave, as you said, the final decision with Purvi .. because ultimately it is her life! It was really well done by the creatives!
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

nice post .. I am loving the message .. and infact here the way chanchan dealt with it is good .. she just told her about this without creating drama.. i am loving the real approach of Chanchan ..

I am eagerly waiting for tom's episode..

Yes! Chhanchhan and her friends handled the situation really well .. kudos to the cvs! Now waiting to see how this is handled by everyone else
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

It has the mix of the right elements & balance :

1) Social message
2) Lovely leads
3) Timely comedy
4) No orphan business
5) Every character seems to be given importance uptil now

You summed it up! Now only hope that this is maintained through the course of the show :)
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnie15

the social message part was handled really well

great start 👏
m lovin it 😊

Yess!

Word Count: 1

bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me its a complete package of everything.It has social message.
In future episodes we will see lots of tom and jerry fights between chanchan and manav.Like the makers said its a light hearted show.
416391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluesz

For me its a complete package of everything.It has social message.
In future episodes we will see lots of tom and jerry fights between chanchan and manav.Like the makers said its a light hearted show.

True! Hoping that the creatives are able to retain this all throughout the show!