Did same thing happened with u?

Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I dont know why i was just waiting for supriya ji and sanaya's scence more than Ml scene with sanaya.I was like kab aayega uma &chaanchaan face to face,I was like kab khatam hoga ML ka scence and supriya ka scence aayega sanaya ke satth.i start loving their scene.πŸ˜ƒwant them more.
Edited by mariahassin - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Both are talented actresses with very good screen presence ! They have good chemistry and pleasant to look at meaning no eye blinding jewellery or make up.

I love the bg for uma Ben
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Afterall Sanaya and Supriya ji are the main attention of the show... Both of them are equally talented actress...
Love-Sonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

Both are talented actresses with very good screen presence ! They have good chemistry and pleasant to look at meaning no eye blinding jewellery or make up.

Exactly Priya (hope its your name).i start loving them.supriya is awesome.u know hansa ka koi jhalak nahin so perfect and sanaya to hain hi rocking.I didnt like su-su scence that much but loved purvi-chaanchan scence too.πŸ˜ƒ
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Iam also feeling same.Sanaya &Supriya scenes are awsome in first episode also today too.Both are super talanted.In upcomming episodes i would like to see more their scenes than Sanaya Farhan scenes.
Edited by P.Srinivas - 11 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

Agreed Supriya Pathak is a great actress .. She proved her acting skills and comic timing, nice to see her in arrogant MIL role.. Sanaya is superb actress Supriya vs Sanaya. πŸ‘
Love-Sonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_jay

Afterall Sanaya and Supriya ji are the main attention of the show... Both of them are equally talented actress...

agree.both are superb.πŸ‘
Love-Sonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Iam also feeling same.Sanaya &Supriya scenesare awsome in first episode also today too.Both are super talanted.

i m waiting for tomorrow that how they all will fight for their friend purvi.😊
Love-Sonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

Agreed Supriya Pathak is a great actress .. She proved her acting skills and comic timing, nice to see her in arrogant MIL role.. Sanaya is superb actress Supriya vs Sanaya. πŸ‘

i m sure they will be rocking in upcoming epi.hope we found more about them.😳
Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Both are talented actors & in yesterday too the mandir scene was the highlight of the episode and today even the whole dhaheej part was much better than the susu part. The precap was rocking.