Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mads

well said! 👏 liked the way the entire episode flowed...

Like someone above said, such things are prevalent not just in illiterate people, but also in educated families...I have seen so many families around mine that go through such kind of a thing - another common one is that the girl's family has to pay for all the expenses of the wedding.. and the "logic" they use to justify their actions is exactly what umaben said to tushar bhai today - that ultimately its all going to go to their daughter, so whats the big deal? its her own money, going back to her.. sounds right to an emotional heart, doesn't it?

I am glad they aren't just brushing the issue, but showing something about it... and the 2 min tragedy flashback had a huge impact...no wonder the girls feel so strongly about all this...

I hope tomo purvi speaks up a bit and not let chanchan be the spokesperson... let this show be not about chanchan rectifying other people's lives and acting like a philanthropist, but rather, chanchan inspiring other people to rectify their own lives..

@bold
I really liked what you said and hope so too. I liked the fact that Chanchan shared the truth with everyone right away and did not behave like other I-can-do-it-all-alone female leads

Edited by capricorn2006 - 11 years ago