Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

556195 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: twix

so true dear ! sanaya stole the show . i m looking forward to how it will be b/w uma ben n chanchan๐Ÿ˜Š u cannot ignore if sanaya is on screen so true๐Ÿ˜ณ

I Know Right. I Am Liking That Chanchan and Uma Ben Both Are Like So Firm On Their Views..And It Will Be Interesting To See How ChanChan Manages To Change Her POV Without Insulting Her And Giving Her The Due Respect :)
556195 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri_armaan

One word! I love Sanaya!! She rocks!! She is heart and soul of ChhanChhan!!

Today's episode was great!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š social message with touch of humor! Lovely:)

Its just sanaya sanaya everywhere!!! Supriya ji as usual amazing :)

Its good that cvs showed sensitive topic like dowry but in a light manner keeping entertainment intact :)

Farhan's first impression was bad! I think he should let his work speak for himself and concentrate on his acting than interviews :) guy, you have the Sanaya Irani in front of you! Don't take her as competition but inspiration :)

@ Red So True ๐Ÿ˜ณ He Can Learn A Lot From Sanaya! He Is Really Lucky That He Is Working With Her, :)
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

I have been following Comedy Circus from the beginning n I know what a brilliant script writers they have... Till today I watch it whenever it comes because I just love it... So anyone who wants to give it up on this show will be missing something wonderful that's gonna happen in the future episodes... Some of us are still in a hangover of IPK(including me) so it's getting difficult for us to get connected easily n accept Sanaya with a new lead.. Well for me, lead just looks like merely a prop here, nothing else.. So they have not opted for a big star... What is the thing that we have to look forward to is the saas-bahu chemistry in the show which is gonna be the USP of this show.. Supriya ji was fab yesterday n today too... So I know concentration will be more in Sanaya and Supriya ji... I completely believe in optimystix n their talent... Dont give up so easily... There is lot to come... ๐Ÿ˜‰

agree dear,... the show is abt sanaya and how she and supriyaji get along.. and their chemistry... we must not be discouraged.. see we shouldnt keep very high expectations... its just the 2nd episode... i am 100% sure it will pick up๐Ÿ˜ณ
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

@ Red So True ๐Ÿ˜ณ He Can Learn A Lot From Sanaya! He Is Really Lucky That He Is Working With Her, :)

yeah,,, he can start learning from her ..instead of saying i ve 50% dialogs๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
556195 thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescent

I agree. We have to give some for the storyline and characters to develop.

Hey Fari๐Ÿค— Long Time :(
I Know Right :D It Will Take Time To Settle!! But I Think Real Story Will Start After Marriage..Right Now Its All That How Chanchan Is And How Her MIL Is So Gonna Be Different!!
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Okay guys
iam watching for only
more than todays show
i liked more in her SBS of today
๐Ÿ˜†
764734 thumbnail
[QUOTE=saaruipk] agree dear,... the show is abt sanaya and how she and supriyaji get along.. and their chemistry... we must not be discouraged.. see we shouldnt keep very high expectations... its just the 2nd episode... i am 100% sure it will pick up๐Ÿ˜ณ
[/QUOTE]I am damn sure about it... She is Sanaya Irani not an ordinary actress... If some are saying that they are her true fans, then they should know about her kind of choices... Just claiming as her fan n not trusting her show's success doesn't make sense...๐Ÿ˜† More than anything, they should understand the fact ki even Sanaya needs time to get connected to her character to make it look more natural...
Edited by RashmiNM - 11 years ago
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

I Know Right. I Am Liking That Chanchan and Uma Ben Both Are Like So Firm On Their Views..And It Will Be Interesting To See How ChanChan Manages To Change Her POV Without Insulting Her And Giving Her The Due Respect :)

i m sure a lot is stored as now uma ben n chanchan the tiff has started let see how she will change the views of uma ben . i really like her intraction with dogs there u can see real sanaya she is so sweet when she say "aww good boy " . i like puch puch๐Ÿ˜Š
TheCuriousCase thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Its a nice episode.
As usual sanaya at her best. Her bubbliness, chirpiness and naughtiness is there all along.
Ha her adorable sweet smile. Seeing her after almost 3 months is great. After seeing I understood how much I missed her onscreen
As already said yday its too early to comment on the new guy. Sanz was and is always show stealer. All the best for her
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I have been following Comedy Circus from the beginning n I know what a brilliant script writers they have... Till today I watch it whenever it comes because I just love it... So anyone who wants to give it up on this show will be missing something wonderful that's gonna happen in the future episodes... Some of us are still in a hangover of IPK(including me) so it's getting difficult for us to get connected easily n accept Sanaya with a new lead.. Well for me, lead just looks like merely a prop here, nothing else.. So they have not opted for a big star... What is the thing that we have to look forward to is the saas-bahu chemistry in the show which is gonna be the USP of this show.. Supriya ji was fab yesterday n today too... So I know concentration will be more in Sanaya and Supriya ji... I completely believe in optimystix n their talent... Dont give up so easily... There is lot to come...๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

Yaa hangover
Wont gone untill something equal good
but thats not gone happen ๐Ÿ˜ณ