556195 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: seemaseeni

No guys sorry
Why she choose this show?
nothing is working yaar
why god made sanaya choose this show?
i feel crying dammit 😭

Its Only Two Episode! If You Sit With A Mind To Not Like It You Will Not Chill And Give It A Some Time Hopefully It Will Pick Up :)
Sanaya Has Chosen It So Defo She Has Thought About It :)
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like today's episode as well infact much better than yesterday.. Today Sanaya was really looking pretty 😃 and no doubt about her expressions after all she is the queen on expressions... Farhan frankly need To improve a lot with his expression He and Sanaya really look mis-match 😕 I hope he improves in the coming episode as I really want this show to work for Sanaya 😳 Anyhow I'm looking forward to the show lets see how the next few episode go 😊
834074 thumbnail
Today's epi wuz quite good... Manav is not that bad as i thought...
556195 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamy267

ya Farhan is a newbie...and Sanaya is such a talented actress...Farhan has to work a lot hard to match with her...I wish all the luck to him😊

Tammy I Feel He Over Acts A Bit 😳 And The Character Is Something That Has Been Played By Many Other In A More Amazing Way..A Happy Go Lucky And Chilled Out Guy And As He Is New Its Not Looking Something Different..In Fact Pretty Lame :) No Offense To Anyone Though
I Think Let Some Week Pass..Hopefully Things Will Get Better With Him :)

Basically S&S Jodi Is Looking More Promising And The Clashes Seems To Be Very Interesting..The Execution And Camera Work Is bit Low...But It Will Pick Up :)😳
annys thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Todays episode was v nice...
It is indeed a light hearted comedy..
I really loved d way they are handling social issues like dowery... its really needed...

N cherry on top sanaya love her expressions reaction ...

the character of chanchan is very balanced...

n as always waiting for more...

really wana see what happened next...

n last bt not least farhaan love is sweet carefree attitude..

Edited by shona33 - 11 years ago
834074 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ilin

I like today's episode as well infact much better than yesterday.. Today Sanaya was really looking pretty 😃 and no doubt about her expressions after all she is the queen on expressions... Farhan frankly need To improve a lot with his expression He and Sanaya really look mis-match 😕 I hope he improves in the coming episode as I really want this show to work for Sanaya 😳 Anyhow I'm looking forward to the show lets see how the next few episode go 😊

She wore the same dress yesterday!!!
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ilin

Sanaya is a veteran actress and as you say Queen of expressions so it will take some time for Farhan who is new to gel with her.

But lets be honest ...the name is Modern Bahu...it is about Sanaya's character...he is supporting her...so not too much pressure for him hopefully and he gets a chance to do well

-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">U need to get connected yet, dont give up so soon... Sanaya cannot opt for any show that disappoints her fans... Trust her..😊</font>

okay i will
but male lead cant act
only sanaya has life in the show
Summer_Rain thumbnail
wat to say the epi it had an social message that DOWRY TAKING OR GIVING is such an crime.. i still will not comment abt farhaan as he still needs to work hard to match the level of sanaya..SANAYA as usual looked gorgeous and stole the show away she is the centre of attraction of the show... supriya ji is also doing nice job as uma behen the chemistry between sanaya and farhaan is yet to develop 😆 overall it was an good epi and SANAYA is the STAR tonight as usual 👏
Edited by sarun_deewani - 11 years ago
834074 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika100

Sanaya is a veteran actress and as you say Queen of expressions so it will take some time for Farhan who is new to gel with her.

But lets be honest ...the name is Modern Bahu...it is about Sanaya's character...he is supporting her...so not too much pressure for him hopefully and he gets a chance to do well

Well said Anamika!!!👍🏼