something is not complete.

sheetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all.
I m a die hard fan of this beautiful lady Sanaya aka my Khusi. 😊😊😊 I simply love her smile and her innocence. She is a brillant actor, no doubts about it.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. But something is a misss and then realize her presence looks incomplete without our Arnav Singh Raizada aka Barun Sobti. 😭😭. How i miss there presence. Both of them rocked the screen in ISPKKND. Loveee u Barun and Sanaya. Please comeback and ignite the fire on the small screen.

Looking forward to Sanaya and Farhaan's jodi. All the best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This will be closed down were not supposed to bring this up in here.
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
here we cant talk about
missing sarun😭
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Didnt like Farhan although its too early to judge.There is nothing special about him.No offence to his admirers.!
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wrong topic in the wrong forum...sorry but this is agnst the rules...
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello this is wrong forum !! Pls check the rules of this forum before posting about IPK and other unrelated actors !!
Edited by Doc_Manaal - 11 years ago
sheetu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friends, i m aware about the rules, but sorry cudn't stop my self. U can remove the post if u want.

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheetu

Friends, i m aware about the rules, but sorry cudn't stop my self. U can remove the post if u want.

Would you post this topic on the thread for the actor you are missing? I respect your love for your favorites but by posting this topic here you are also infringing on my desire for this forum to be about Sanaya Irani and her show only. I'm not sure in which forum your topic would be relevant but perhaps you could ask the mods to open a place for you and like minded people to discuss this view, This is the ChhanChhan forum and ChhanChhan has one male lead and that is Farhan Khan.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Barun Sobti/Arnav is not part of Chhan Chhan show. Don't bring him into CC discussions.

Closed.