Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: alia-khanom

i have an different opinion main tab tak kissi celeb ki fan club ya phir profile per comment nahin karti jab tak he /she dont impress me.Trust me,a person attract u from his looks first then baki sab.but farhan 's looks is very ordinary nothing special ki girls will go ga.ga over him and his acting .No comments.bcz i have to wait more before i comment.

All the best sanaya irani but i cant comment an actors profile only bcz he is coming with sanaya sorry...

hope he changed my opinion soon.

oh no issues yaar... It is your wish and as you have said if he impress you ...if you feel like commenting then you can do...

LivingInPajamas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

nah Sharu ur Mr. India Viraf took the cake!!😆 he debut on 9th thanks to bashing!! 🤣

I SO was remembering that glorious day😆
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alia-khanom

i have an different opinion main tab tak kissi celeb ki fan club ya phir profile per comment nahin karti jab tak he /she dont impress me.Trust me,a person attract u from his looks first then baki sab.but farhan 's looks is very ordinary nothing special ki girls will go ga.ga over him and his acting .No comments.bcz i have to wait more before i comment.

All the best sanaya irani but i cant comment an actors profile only bcz he is coming with sanaya sorry...

hope he changed my opinion soon.

I agree with you totally and quite frankly that's what I think the rankings were supposed to be about. Appreciating someone for their current work and leaving constructive messages or appreciation. Unfortunately they have become something else and have become a tool for fan wars. I'm not going into anything here but we all know that support for Sanaya has decreased for various reasons...in fact Sanaya had significantly less comments than the #1 and #3 ranking celebs this week..a week when she really should have been on top in all categories because of the excitement surrounding Chhan Chhan.
I joined FK's fan club and am commenting for him as a show of support for Chhan Chhan and Sanaya.Every message i have left him underlines the fact that it is only because of Sanaya he is being given a chance and that all we expect from him is that he puts in his 100% and if he fails to do that I won't be a fan anymore...I guess in a way it's just encouragement.
The more I've learnt about everything surrounding these IF rankings the more convinced I am of their total invalidity and lack of relevance in the world out there...I believe having your face on hoardings all over Mumbai actually has way more meaning but I like healthy competition (which is what the rankings used to be) and I hate deliberate attempts at sabotage (which is what they have become) and so I will support anyone or anything to do with Chhan Chhan. I want Puch Puch to be in the celebrity ranking too😊
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
mastiSanaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

👏 this only shows how good at heart all the Sanaya fans are😳 want everyone in Sanaya's team to get good ranking😃