Thank you Sony TV...Chanchan...at last..:))

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Thank a lot Sony TV...for giving us back our half life n sunshine...for the past 3 months and 25 days...sigh...we have been suffering...we were waiting for Chanchan n finally...today...we got to see our Sunny back in action...

My take on the first episode...

A good start..the name fits Sunny...full of energy and light... A grand ma worried about her oldest grand daughters marriage...like they all always are...lol...the poor soul ends up having nightmares over it...πŸ˜†

Loved Chanchans family...mom and dad are open minded and gramd ma isnt bad...she welcomed chanchans mom with open hands when she came in the house who knew almost nothing...n now wishes the same for her grand daughter...

Chanchan and her dogs...i think she owns only 1 dog...puch puch...the others shes training...cool...

Love her clothes...😳

Chanchans 4 friends...aww...they r just like Chanchan...but chanchan is the prettiest of them all...hehehee...well no one can come close...😳

Hope i dont end up writing khushi...forgive me if i do that...lol... am use to writing khushi khushi khushi... OK let me conti...Friends need help n of course Sunny comes to the rescue and brings in ready made saris...i have worn them once...they r cool...lol...

Then the bride needs their help...needs offering from the temple to open her fast...so Chanchan to the rescue...goes there but the temple has been closed...n the priest refuses to open it...well they didnt offer him any offerings so...But when a wealthy and famous woman walks in...the temple is opened to her...Chanchan objects but...its the system...sigh...what to do Chanchan...so her friend intervenes and gets the offering blessed for her friend too...And they prayed that no one should get a mother in law like this woman...hahahha Chanchacn watch out...she heard it n is watching u...😳

They reach the bride and shes ready n needs assurance on how she looks...well when chanchan praises her...thats it...need no one elses approval :))

They talk about a gift that they planned to give her...an expensive gold necklace... n they all pool in...even the bride...lol...

Now Chanchan to meet...or crash into her future...rest for tomorrow...loved it...loved Sunny...And as for Chanchans future...well ill be wearing my shades...of u know who?? RIGHT??πŸ˜†,πŸ˜‰,😳...sigh...can beggars be choosers???πŸ˜‰

Pics r mine...

FOR SONY

Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

I subscribed to SONY because of Sunny and they better give me my monies worth πŸ˜†

It was so nice to see Sanaya back on screen - sigh, 😭 happy tears!
I am hoping for only the best for this show and man I applaud Sanaya for managing those dogs so well! Her scenes w/the dogs are so natural, it's kind of mindblowing! ⭐️
BTW, I always enjoy reading your takes

Originally posted by: Naz_nisar

Lovely post dear :)

Subscribed to sony tv only for sanaya..
Luv her so much...

Originally posted by: kbtr

Thanks. Yeah, I subscribed to Sony just to watch Sanaya as Chhanchhan! Absolutely looove her!

Yep! Corruption eats away at the fabric of society, but who gives a dang as long as their pockets get filled. Whatever the reason may be! So glad this show is tackling the issues whilst guarding dignity.

Fuzzy... :))~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!!

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Plz pm me ur email addy for my further work...and if u like the post...do bless me..thanks :))
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I subscribed to SONY because of Sunny and they better give me my monies worth πŸ˜†
I am hoping for only the best for this show and man I applaud Sanaya for managing those dogs so well! Her scenes w/the dogs are so natural, it's kind of mindblowing! ⭐️
Edited by KhushiIrani - 11 years ago
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
finally sumtng to wtch fr me on sony
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

πŸ˜†...awesome...ur a great fan...salute u for it and sony should see this...N as its Sunny...im sure it will be worth it :)))

Sunny loves dogs...hhahahan u can see the dogs love her too...she was saying in one of the IV...that the big dog can drag her around...shes so thin...lol...😳

😭...happy tears...have been aching to write but...what to do, can only write about 2 ppl...sigh...thanks a lot...its cause of u all that makes me write...really appreciate it...😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiNgad

finally sumtng to wtch fr me on sony

n she looks so cool...n love her role n clothes...waiting to see more...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sony every serial are unique ones so is this one as well. Nice pics. Regards.
Merrylit thumbnail
nice post and nice pics ...πŸ‘πŸΌ
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

n she looks so cool...n love her role n clothes...waiting to see more...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

sanz..uff uski tareef jitni bhi karu its soo less..
u r dammnn corrct..she luks so bindaas nd fun luving i jst luv dis typ of roles on
my princess😳her clothes r too prfct..everytym diff diff
wowow😳cant wait 4 todayπŸ˜ƒ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Sony every serial are unique ones so is this one as well. Nice pics. Regards.

ya..good job Sony...n thanks😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merrylit

nice post and nice pics ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks a lot...😳