Not Typical Saas Bahu Show ;)

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Have You Guys Noticed That The Mother-In-Law Has Not Been Represented As The Perfect One? Supriya Jee Is Playing A Woman Who Thinks About Herself & Her Family Before Others, But At The Same Being Wrong & Not Any Goody Shoes . As You Can See She Gave Money To The Pandit & That's The Biggest Example That This Is SO REAL; No Mother In Law Being Miss Perfect Like Other Serials Love To Show :) Have You Seen Any Mother In Law On TV Being Corrupted? It Will Be Named As Goor Kalyug & Paap If They Show Sasu Maas Giving Money To Pandit Because Nowadays The TV Serials Show Mother In Laws As Goddess 😆 This Is Definitely New & Fresh :) No Mother In Laws & Daughter In Laws Showed Perfect . The Way ChhanChhan Spoke Against Corruption Is Definitely How We All Will React If We We Are Against Wrongdoing. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree!!! No one is perfect and this show proves that. I hate how in shows, some people are showed as perfect. Like Perfect bahus and saas who do nothing wrong. Khushi Khushi se they take every insult for their family. But nowadays, that is not true. I have a feeling (not feeling, I know) that Chhanchhan will speak up against her saas with no fear!!! =D
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And also as Sanaya mentioned somewhere that it will be light hearted. There will not be any evil plots being hatched by MIL against DIL as in typical saas/Bahu serials. Both are very realistic and I hope the CVs stick to the original character sketches.
Excited about SanRiya!
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Totally agreed! The show is very promising and I really hope it beat MEIEJ