Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
i loved it ...specially the confrontation part .. I am loving this .. and SI as a strong girl is just awesome..
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely post ragz~
especially about that girls gang, how they built up the scene is much to real not fiction~
this is nowadays girls... we hate complicated traditional cloths... we love something that easy n looks cool... we make some cool motto of life... laugh over every single simple things... 😆
sometime we just don't need reason to laugh~🤣

but yes they all newbies... their expression was on n off... thank god Sanaya enter the frame...
everything seems perfect in her present...😎
this all girls sure lucky had chance to work with Sanaya Irani😳
they will slowly improve i bet😃
sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the episode...
It's such a drastic image make over for SI...so for hardcore SI fans it's a visual treat
She looked super cute all the time...
I just wish they would keep on dressing up chhanchhan as wonderfully as they did today...
I don't want to even talk about her acting...enough has been said about her talent...
SI rocks...period...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Starting with her dadi's dream 🤣 Can anything be more hilarious? wicked! I loved the scene, very different and very witty! 😆 btw Dadi is adorable ❤️ ChCh's whole family is so cute <33 they are so chilled out, bond strongly by their culture yet so modern! I love it! Her siblings are adorable especially the photographer brother, his dialogues are cool :D the way he made Dadi laugh was so sweet. Her sister didn't do much in the scene but she is cute as well.

What do I say about Sanaya? She leaves me spellbound everytime I watch her onscreen! She's such a spontaneous actress, so versatile and that sparkle in her eyes and her smile are just magical ☺️ It takes me to another world altogether! She's perfect as a dog trainer, feels like this role is just tailor made for her! The whole scene she has with the training of the dogs was so real! She has such good chemistry even with something like Dogs, she's plain magical <33
Okay here comes the best scene, Supriya ji and Sanaya 👏 What an epic pair, two brilliant actresses in one frame, now this is the USP of the show! I cannot wait to see more of these two onscreen! I didn't get enough of that mandir scene, I want more :D this is exciting wow!!

Hey Ragz! Dadi's dream was hilarious, really like ChCh family who like you pointed out are very chilled out. It is something that we do not see much of in other shows
Sanaya looked gorgeous and yes the role does look tailor made for her, I can see why she chose this show
I feel the CVs should have released a promo with Supriya and Sanaya's characters facing off, like you said its the USP of the show. Hopefully the next promo will be with their characters.

*Edited, love your siggy she looks stunning!*
Edited by .Mandy. - 11 years ago
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Daadima was freakin adorable I want to pull her cheeks <33 I loved her family :) such a cool and happy family. I didn't like the people who were playing Chhanchhan's friends thy still need to improve :$ I loved the chemistry between Supriya Jee and Sanaya <333 Sanaya Irani is back with a bang and I'm loving her new avatar ;) she looks gawgus as always <333 and how can I forget adolable Puchpuch sooo cute I want a puppy now ❤️ xoxo
Edited by .SmokinSanz. - 11 years ago
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant take ragini n congrats on ur first of many daily takes post on Chanchan forum.

Really gud to c familiar names n as always u were non biased to the episode

Completely agree that friends need getting used to be I m sure once we see them a few times we shall enjoy more

Last scene was indeed sweet n touching ...I had tears remember my moment b4 wedding n also wiped a lone tear jyst asChch did on screen.

I m looking fwd to more as well n this is sure to rock the charts.

Dont mind farhan too much either . ... I m sure he will do his best as he has a very large pair of shoes to fill

Looking fwd to reading more of ur post n often .

Avni.
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Friends - please post your comments in Sanaya's profile giving her entire name - so that we can increase her rank to #1!
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That tune is in my head - chhhaannn Chhaaan 😆
I loved the light hearted comedy; loved absolutely LOVED Sanaya Irani as ChhanChhan ⭐️ She is my rockstar, mashalla! And the dude is cute, I hope he can create chemistry with Sanaya and match up to her - all the best dude! 😊