First episode - My take ❤️

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello people :) I am back. I have been reading a lot of different things on the forum about the first episode! Some didn't like the episode, some loved it and some thought it could be better! Fine, to each their own 😊

I am saying this very honestly, I loved the episode! Call me biased, BUT Sanaya has such a big hand in making every scene a huge success! I just wonder everytime, how does she manage to make every scene so natural and flawless! I am not surprised coz SI is plain brilliant ❤️ If it was some other actress, this show wouldn't be the same! I can say that with full confidence! She seriously rocks!

Starting with her dadi's dream 🤣 Can anything be more hilarious? wicked! I loved the scene, very different and very witty! 😆 btw Dadi is adorable ❤️ ChCh's whole family is so cute <33 they are so chilled out, bond strongly by their culture yet so modern! I love it! Her siblings are adorable especially the photographer brother, his dialogues are cool :D the way he made Dadi laugh was so sweet. Her sister didn't do much in the scene but she is cute as well.

What do I say about Sanaya? She leaves me spellbound everytime I watch her onscreen! She's such a spontaneous actress, so versatile and that sparkle in her eyes and her smile are just magical ☺️ It takes me to another world altogether! She's perfect as a dog trainer, feels like this role is just tailor made for her! The whole scene she has with the training of the dogs was so real! She has such good chemistry even with something like Dogs, she's plain magical <33

As many think, the scene of ChCh's friends was OTT! Well I don't agree! I think that's what girls of this generation are! The actresses playing them weren't the greatest but then they all look like newbies, and if they show more of them in the future, I am ready to give them a chance, they were really cute <33 Like I said, Sanaya can create chemistry with anyone! I loved the Saree scene, now that's what makes ChCh different, her way of thinking! How quickly she anticipates the situation that she's late and then the idea of readymade sarees! just simply excellent! The 5th friend seemed alright, not the greatest actress!

Okay here comes the best scene, Supriya ji and Sanaya 👏 What an epic pair, two brilliant actresses in one frame, now this is the USP of the show! I cannot wait to see more of these two onscreen! I didn't get enough of that mandir scene, I want more :D this is exciting wow!!

Last scene was really touching, aww there's nothing in this world like true friends 😳 if you have a friend by your side, its the best feeling <3 friends are a true solace.

let me know what you guys think of the first episode, looking forward:)

Cheers,
Ragini..
Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree!!! If every episode is like the first episode, this show will be a HIT!!!

And Daadi's smile was so cute and adorable when Rigved was taking her photo!!! And her dream, BY GOD, the best dream ever!!! 🤣

And her family...Bestest Ever!! Kinda reminds me of mine!! =D

I agree the actress for the the friends were okay but they are new, so the least we can do is give them a chance. They will do great as time goes by.

I loved the bond between friends scene. The 5 vows were just wow!!! =)

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I thought the first epi was good and loved dadi,supriya ji and sanaya😳 it looked humors and fresh.
Tomorrow we will get to see FK & SI together...hope ppl don't judge him in 1 episode and give him a break for some time as sanz said
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Daadi Was Super CUTEEE :) Wanted To Pull Her Cheeks . The Sparkling Chemistry Between Supriya Jee & Sanaya Was Awesome <3 😳 Looking Forward For More . I Agree The Friend Scene Was Not OTT, It Were Those Actors Who Made It Look Like That Because They Were NOT One Of Finest Actresses We Have ;| Anyways The Whole Show Is SO Damn REAL :) Sanaya Irani Ib Back With A BANGGG!! Must Mention That ChhanChhan's Family Is SO SUPERRR CUTEEE 😆
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watch very few television shows, especially Indian ones at that, for the simple reason that I want to be entertained and ChhanChhan did just that for me - I was fully entertained! I can't wait to watch it tonight on the big screen at home 😃 I've said this else where and I'll say it again, Sanaya just brings her character to life so beautifully - I would venture to say that she's ALOT like ChhanChhan in real life. Let's see how the serial develops but I for one am eagerly waiting to see how it develops and all the very best to Ms. Sunshine Irani, touchwood!
Habfa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the epi as well. Sanaya was awesome. She always makes me smile whenever she on tv.
Waiting for tomorrow 😊
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks for replies guys <3 Will be back later to respond🤗
Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 11 years ago
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awh - this was such a cute take! Loved it! 😳
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs.
FOUR more hours to go before I can watch the show myself. Looking forward to it with excitement and impatience!
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res my dear Ragz 😳

Great to see you posting 🤗 Magnificent post!

Will be back later as well (gotta dine with the college girls 😆) to spill my take/respond to your great analysis on today's epi 😳