Somethings made me remember khushi n ipk

prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Do u guys notice the dialogue when chanchan frnds asked where from where do u get that ideas ,she replied mera paas dimag hai jo tumlog ke pas nahi ,arnav also said the same dialogue to khushi so this made me remember my ipk n also some expression of chanchan was like khushi but i thing it is real sanaya and i totally loved Chanchan.

Edited by prachi1516 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Many more like hey Bhagwan instead of hey Devi maiiya and eeekkk minute, little too loud and cacao phonic . Look of eyes ,reacting to something very similar. Would have liked her to Be in something very diff.
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yup, She reminded me of Khushi in few places but when she said that dimaag dialogue I was rewinding the whole PAYASH sangeet scene when ASR says that to Khushi awww. The after effects of IPK are still continuing. Loved the first episode of Chhan Chhan. Really looking forward for tomorrow.
Raisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
how could you guys forget the scooter???
ZoyaStylee thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜›Agree with you, Chan Chan has a resemblance of Khushi yesterday!๐Ÿ‘
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
After so many days watched sanaya again it was such a relief...loved the episode throughout the episode her expressions we just like Khushi...she will always be my Khushi no matter what happen...when her gonna be mother in law told her to say thanku... I thought she is going to say Dhanawad...but she said thankyou...but totally loved her...can't wait for tomorrow...
BornToShipArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarun_Luv_Arhi

how could you guys forget the scooter???

yeh
i was like lol.ipk ke first epi mein bhi she was on a scooter
another similarity-in ipk first epi started with payal's wedding and here its purvi's(chanchan's friend) wedding
smone pointed out that the lady(the one who owned the black dog)was the same as the one in ipk's dhaba epi
*sigh*kya karein.aadat se majboor

---Shailu--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really Loved the way Sanaya is taking this show !!

And awwee .. that dog is too cute ! Pooch-Pooch

And ya arnav too said that dialogue ... Surprising !!

TFS dear ! ๐Ÿค—
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how can we get rid of epic show IPKKND and epic characters KHUSHI AND ARNAV..khushi has all sides of performances
but i felt sanaya was not acting as chan chan because she was so real to chan chan
loved her again
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The similarities in mannerism are going to be there because Sanaya was told to be herself in her previous role and in this role she is actually playing a character which she said is similar to who she is.This time however I felt the expressions and mannerisms were more subdued and in line with ChhanChhan's character. As for dialogues, somehow I don't think the makers have gone out of their way to repeat any dialogues but fans of Sanaya's previous show have watched every scene every action a hundred times over and know them inside out to the point that we think about them even when someone says something similar in real life! Otherwise mere paas dimaag hain is a very common phrase. The only thing that perhaps really reminded me of the past was the scootie but then this is a middle class independent girl who would own this vehicle and not travel by auto or own a car. Having said that I loved her pink scooter...just what i would expect ChhanChhan to have.