Anokha Start to a Ankoka Show +Dialogue of the day

OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey CCians,

I just watched the episode and WHAT A START!!! I loved it. It was a perfect start with Daadima's dream. LOL It was so creative ... Insaan Kutta!!! That just made me crack up. And Daadima, she is the most adorable daadi ever. Her smile when Regvid was taking her photos. So cute.

I also loved her bonds with her friends. I have those types of friends and I know how it feels like when they get married. And the necklace scene, so cute. LOL even Purvi has to pay 25 000. Usually shaadi ke din usse paise nahi lete. Lekin Har Ek Friend Kameena Hota Hai!!! =D LOL And I loved the five promises of the friends. Such a sweet moment.

And The tiff between the bahu and saas...MIND BLOWING!!! Chhanchhan will teach her saas a lesson. ;-) I can't wait till she gets married. Manav and Chhanchhan will have chemistry but Uma ben and Chhanchhan will also have great chemistry. I can't wait.

Aur Maanav ki entry...LOL dog trainer ke pati ko dog se allerey. Saachi, Rab ne bana di jodi. =D

The highlight of the show wasn't Manav's entry but PUCHPUCH!!! Puchpuch ki entry was jakaas!!! Better than the hero's entry. ;-)

Dialogues Of The Day
1) Ridved: Daadima, say cheese!!
Daadima: Nahi chaiye, sandwich mein hai.

2) Shaadi se phele dog ko train kar rahi hai aur shaadi ke baad apne pati ko

3) Hayyee Puchpuch, tu toh dhula se bhi handsome lag raha hai

4) Gangs of Vastrapur

5) Hum apne badon se kya seekhein, ki rishwat de kar kaam nikalo

6) Bhagwan Sabka Bhala Kare aur shurwat mujhse kare

All in all, aaj ka episode was JHAKAAS!!!
Edited by CrazyChasmish - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reema2406 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post๐Ÿ‘
loved the episode.
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very good for the show...
characters seem very nice...dialogues are very nice...
and when dadi said in her dream...sumthing like " so shud i wait for u to go up and throw the guy "
kinda of this line, dunno it exactly !
it was funny though...and the way she said "chanchan yuyu" !
nice epi :)
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post..agree a great episode to start with..
a single episode and we got a mix of everything..but ofcourse chanchan and puch puch stole the show for me..excited for manav-chanchan meeting tomorrow..
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All these and the show stealer was "Hum apne badon se kya seekhein, ki rishwat de kar kaam nikalo" They re trying to incorporate social awareness in the show, one of their 5 vows was not to give dowry. I think this is really a step forward in Indian TV, to promote social awareness without making it seem tedious and self-righteous. Way to go Chanchan !
OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: SS88

All these and the show stealer was "Hum apne badon se kya seekhein, ki rishwat de kar kaam nikalo" They re trying to incorporate social awareness in the show, one of their 5 vows was not to give dowry. I think this is really a step forward in Indian TV, to promote social awareness without making it seem tedious and self-righteous. Way to go Chanchan !

I totally agree!!! She is going to teach her saas a lot of lessons. I can't wait for it. But I love how they are teaching the audience about dowry. Serials are the best way to teach people because so many people watch it and actually some take advice to their hearts.

And I am going to add that to the Dialogue of the day!!
Edited by CrazyChasmish - 11 years ago
OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteAngelsanaya

oh loved your post

plz make a post every day๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ I will try too!!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post and a lovely start to the show. Wouldn't have changed anything and so many great dialogues in juts one episode. Have to say the the cheese one made me laugh out loud because of the way Dadi said it.
highonshows thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ur right...n bang on the punches.

Also cant wait for sanaya using her 2 finger n gesturing to manav *I m watching u*
From precap

Gr8 post

Avni

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Loving the show right now! Hope it breaks all records.