A Take Off... Long Way to go..

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Chan chan.. Sanaya Irani, need I say more?
Chan Chan... beautiful name!
Chan chan and her Puch puch... aw..adorable!
Chan Chan and her family... too liberal and damn interesting! Painters, teachers, tatoo artists, wildlife photograpers, dog trainers... what a beautiful li'l close knit family.. i love them already!
Chan Chan and well.. sethani ji.. (supriya pathak, ddnt catch her name in the show today).. WOW! These two women have spark! We all know what an awesome actor Supriya Mam is and how amazing Sanaya is! Their first scene today itself showed that these saas-bahu-to-be are going to be sensible and damnn.. FUN!
Chan Chan and Gang... really sweet, reminded me of my school gang!
Chan Chan and Mr. Chan Chan.. well... It is definitely too early to judge the new guy based on his 2 minute scene but.. as a mof.. he's gonna have to work really hard or else the couple might not work.. Sanaya has her own charm and she lends it to her co-stars in some way that makes their chemistry crackling. Not a Mohit fan.. but Sajan were fantastic... Die hard Barun fan.. but Arshi were, if possible, a notch up.. The 1-minute promos of her previous shows with her co-stars were fabulous.. but we weren't all the excited with the first meeting yet.. or is it just me!
Not comparing the other actors with the newbie.. just the chemistry...
So we definitely have the saas-bahu spark here.. very realistic.. no heavy make-up.. dramatic bindis.. palus... nothing ott yet..
But I think am still gonna continue watching it for a while.. who knows.. it myt become lovable!