Does This Girl Have Any Choices After This? ; O

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
What Has Sanaya NOT Done Till Today? ; O Played Negative Villian, Dumb Naive Girl In Fanaa, Bindaas Spoilt Girl In Left Right Lest, The Shy Gunjan, Crazy & Goofy Khushi & Now Normal & Liberal Girl Like ChhanChhan <3 What Will She Do After ChhanChhan? ; O She Has Done Almost ALL Roles !! She Is The ONLY One I Have Seen Which Never Take Up The Same Role Again In This TV Industry :) She Just Needs 1 - 2 Years To Mark Herself In Each Role . Do You Remember That We Would Never Imagine Sanaya To Come In Saas Bahu Show But Rather In Youth Show, But Here She COMESSS With Hatke Saas Bahu Show ; P LIKE Seriously What Will She Take Up Next? 🤔 Haha, What More Can She DOOO NOWWW? Next Project Which She Maybe Can Take Up Is A Challenging Role Where She Is Blind, Mute Or Can't Hear! The ONLY Think She Has Not Done Before . I'm SO Happy That Has Played SO Many Characters Different From Each Other!! Versatile Actress Must Say ❤️ * Touchwood * 😳
Edited by *Sanz* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Sanaya is Awesome, The best actress on Television now and her this quick comeback proves What talent she has Got, She will keep on improving only. She is the best

Amazing Post re 😊
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I always believe that Sanaya is a gift to her fans like me.. She gives us reasons to be happy with her performance with every passing day.. The amount of joy she gets in my life is immeasurable... I love this girl a lot.. #RESPECT...
jenshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

Sanaya is Awesome, The best actress on Television now and her this quick comeback proves What talent she has Got, She will keep on improving only. She is the best

Amazing Post re 😊

Thank You For Liking :) 🤗
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved her character nothing else matters😆
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post Sanzy :D I just loved today 's scenes of Sanaya and puch puch to the bits !!! Sooo damn adorable! Where Sanaya is a Barbie doll, puch puch is a cuddly little fur ball :)
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved you post!! i swear.. the beautiful lady is so versetile.. that she has done all the roles..
and each and every time she SURPRISES us.. by taking up differect type of role.. and she does real justice to it!!
LOVE YOU LOTS SANAYA!!
jenshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

I always believe that Sanaya is a gift to her fans like me.. She gives us reasons to be happy with her performance with every passing day.. The amount of joy she gets in my life is immeasurable... I love this girl a lot.. #RESPECT...

SO True #RESPECT For This Lady 😳
..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she is one of the finest actresses of tellywood :)
jenshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMMI-

loved her character nothing else matters😆

Her Character Is SO Sanaya :) ❤️