BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ekiholo

sanya is amazing in the 1st episode!!
i love her modern saree concept!!
n omg!!dadis' dream!!lol
too funny!!
but m kinda shocked to see supriya pathak like this...
i mean hansa suit her more!!!
n the new guy!!
i guess he is going to be handsome...
but dont know why his entry looks(i mean west-coat...sunglass etc) is somewhere similar to our ASR!!

ya excatly my thoughts πŸ˜›...i was also thinking it's ASR style πŸ˜‰..but then he's not barun na πŸ˜†...but this guy is not less also...he seems promising...i'm looking forward to his scenes with our cuty girl..😳...& ya i also can't stop myself about dadi's dream...πŸ˜† hilarious one...that man with dog face oh gosh it was too much 🀣 ...my barbie doll got a very promising & rocking serial..& her work is just fabulous ...i'm sure this show will surly reach it's hight πŸ‘β­οΈ
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gitalove

ur post is adorableπŸ‘πŸΌ

thank you so much dear ...i so want to be like my barbie doll πŸ€— i wish my dream come ture
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Delightful post, enjoyed each sentence. We have all missed our 'barbie doll' dear.

thx a lot dear...we all missed her so much.😳.but our wait doesn't went waste..she worth it by chanchan avtar ..i so love her more now πŸ€—
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
thx dear for helping her..everyone should see her new serial..she's damn cute yaar..love her unconditionally πŸ€—
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: IPKKNDfan4ever

hey thanks but its saying dat the video is blocked !!!😭

hey why don't u watch from desi**fo*** website...they post daily episodes ...go in sony channel & find chanchan serial there...i also watched from there πŸ˜‰..i don't no if i'm allowed to post link here as it's from other website..so u just go & check out through google 😳
rashgirl000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
after ipkknd i'm gonna watch this serial only
she's so adorableπŸ€—
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashgirl000

after ipkknd i'm gonna watch this serial only
she's so adorableπŸ€—

thats what i decided πŸ‘πŸΌ...we all love sanz adorable new avtar..she's damn gorgeous yaar..& so kool acting ..i'm loving it
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: avonii

she's an angel!!!!!!

turely said...she's an angel of our heart..😳.& we're gonna love her always..eagerly waiting for tomro epi...so excited
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
great post, super cute πŸ˜› i loved the episode, sanaya was as amazing as i was expecting, i just sat there with a big smile on my face going awww she's back, and rewinding all her scenes, especially the ones with puchpuch - the way she was looking at him is the same way she used to look at jalebis πŸ˜›

i like her family a lot, every one seems to be good actors (yay!) and believable and nice (double yay!) i like that she has friends, she has a job, her family is normal and sweet, and there seems to be a leaning towards lightness rather than heavy drama (triple yay!) while still being meaningful. the saas-bahu takkar looks interesting, not typical rhona-dhona type, so it should pull people in and the romance i will wait to see unfold.

sanaya is so watchable anyway, but i'm glad she's coming back with something which seems worthy of her talents and audience pulling power. looks like the production is banking on her heavily, but also giving her every thing she needs to make this show a huge success, its looking promising already and i'm sooo happy for her πŸ˜›

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

great post, super cute πŸ˜› i loved the episode, sanaya was as amazing as i was expecting, i just sat there with a big smile on my face going awww she's back, and rewinding all her scenes, especially the ones with puchpuch - the way she was looking at him is the same way she used to look at jalebis πŸ˜›

i like her family a lot, every one seems to be good actors (yay!) and believable and nice (double yay!) i like that she has friends, she has a job, her family is normal and sweet, and there seems to be a leaning towards lightness rather than heavy drama (triple yay!) while still being meaningful. the saas-bahu takkar looks interesting, not typical rhona-dhona type, so it should pull people in and the romance i will wait to see unfold.

sanaya is so watchable anyway, but i'm glad she's coming back with something which seems worthy of her talents and audience pulling power. looks like the production is banking on her heavily, but also giving her every thing she needs to make this show a huge success, its looking promising already and i'm sooo happy for her πŸ˜›

perfectly described...thats what i felt when saw my barbie doll back on TV screen...aaw i so missed her this bubbly avtar..& yes she's back with a bang !!!...hip hip hurray ...three cheers for our super star Sanaya irani !! πŸ₯³ ...i'm so happy that she choosed the show which is so willing to make a hit on trp levels by their amazing script...& if our cuty girl is in,then it has to be super duper hit...aaww i'm so happy she's back...before i was gone in so dipressed & missing her badly but now my happy & calm days came back..with lots of joyness filled yay !!!i'm so happy ..i'm watching her show on tv repeatedly...already watched 2 times now third is on πŸ˜‰...but still maan bharta hi nahe 😳...few but thx to god at least we can watch her new scenes every day ..omg i'm going more excited yay yippy hurray !!!